New album on https://surroundmusic.one

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jan for the promotion and the kind words :)

"Solstices & equinoxes" is featuring myself on field recordings, slide guitars, prepared MiniMoog Voyager, Moog Mother 32 & DFAM sequencers, 22 strings hindustani slide guitars (also known as chaturangui), weissenborn hawaiian acoustic slide guitar (home build back in 2004), 14 strings electric hindustani lapsteel guitar (designed and self built in 2011), Hammond B3, Wurtlizer piano, Fairlight synth, glockenspiel, xylophone and 2 drummers (as Phil Spector did for his Wall of Sound ;)) and Wind Orchestra (flute, clarinet, alto and tenor sax, euphonium, trombone, bugle and trumpets plus timpanis). If you like Mike Oldfield's music, I think you'll appreciate it. Notes, Moogs'preparation, tempi, scores is done thanks to the "dowser pendulum" method I've developped.

"Au son des lacs" is mainly "lakes'waters dowser pendulum" prepared MiniMoog, soundscapes with here and there some prepared Moog Mother 32 and tapes effects. An album of ambiant/serial/experimental music. Terry Riley ?

Here is a French National TV broadcast about "Au son des lacs". Sorry, it's in french and...stereo :ROFLMAO:

I hope you like both of these compositions. Cheers,

Jim

PS : Sorry for the mispellings or grammatical mistakes

Ordered now also Jan Printz - Symphonic Rock and DADU Sides 1 and 2

Did a recap of the 7 albums already bought before from SurroundMusicOne. I have to listen again to all of them:

Mike Vieira - Disturbing the Universe (Hello, @edisonbaggins)​
odyssey - one take sessions​
Interstellar Sequence - Sequence Of Life​
Markus Reuter - Winter Solstice​
Michell Guzmán – Redshift​
Erik Emil Eskildsen - The Time Is Not The Time But The Borrowed​
John Patrick Stewart - Buildings, Flesh, and Jealousy​

Ordered now also Jan Printz - Symphonic Rock and DADU Sides 1 and 2

Did a recap of the 7 albums already bought before from SurroundMusicOne. I have to listen again to all of them:

Mike Vieira - Disturbing the Universe (Hello, @edisonbaggins)​
odyssey - one take sessions​
Interstellar Sequence - Sequence Of Life​
Markus Reuter - Winter Solstice​
Michell Guzmán – Redshift​
Erik Emil Eskildsen - The Time Is Not The Time But The Borrowed​
John Patrick Stewart - Buildings, Flesh, and Jealousy​

Just ordered Jan Printz - Symphonic Rock, DADU Sides 1 and 2, Michell Guzman Redshift
Thanks a lot guys!:love:
Video with 595 kbps 5.1 sound (and more info) are just added SM1 and the stereomix are now on Youtube.

Back