New Birdsong at Morning album "Signs & Wonders" out September 28th!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
http://www.birdsongatmorning.com/news-blog/2018-8-8/new-album-signs-and-wonders-release-date

Signs and Wonders, the long-awaited new album from Birdsong At Morning will be released on Friday, Sept. 28 in a dual CD/Blu-ray package. 10 original compositions, and a mesmerizing take on Supertramp's The Logical Song, all with accompanying videos! Stay tuned for announcements of pre-orders and video releases.

S%26W+Cover.jpeg

FYI: This album is a stunner, probably better than the previous one! I'll be ordering a copy as soon as they go on sale!

:)

You can now preorder the album here:
http://www.birdsongatmorning.com/store/signs-and-wonders

SIGNS AND WONDERS
$17.99
RELEASE DATE SEPT. 28 PRE-ORDER NOW!
2-disc CD/Blu-ray package.
CD full album in standard 44.1k/16bit stereo.
Blu-ray full album, vocal and and instrumental mixes. in 96k/24bit high resolution stereo, LPCM 5:1 surround, and DTS-HD 5:1 surround.
Videos and lyrics for every song!
Lyric booklet

So just for further clarifications' sake, each song has a corresponding video on the Blu-Ray, and you also get both the vocal and instrumental mixes in high-res 5.1 surround too! (So that's two high-res 5.1 surround albums for the price of one!)
Finally if you don't want to watch the videos while listening to the album, you can switch the screen mode to a static lyrics page instead.

I'm really looking forward to everyone hearing this great album, especially the last song "Study in Blue", which is my personal favorite!

:)

Hi all - so nice to see the support and interest in the new album! I had hoped to secure a European/UK distributor, but the wheels move slowly. For now, you can pre-order through our website, and though the international shipping rates aren't cheap, I hope the total price of the package is still affordable. It may be that CD Baby and Amazon might be cheaper to ship (though you can't pre-order through them).

At any rate - hope you enjoy, and thanks for the continued support. It really means a lot to independent musicians to know there are folks out there who really care about music!

Alan

Hi all - so nice to see the support and interest in the new album! I had hoped to secure a European/UK distributor, but the wheels move slowly. For now, you can pre-order through our website, and though the international shipping rates aren't cheap, I hope the total price of the package is still affordable. It may be that CD Baby and Amazon might be cheaper to ship (though you can't pre-order through them).

At any rate - hope you enjoy, and thanks for the continued support. It really means a lot to independent musicians to know there are folks out there who really care about music!

Alan

I'm really looking forward to the release but I am going to have to wait 'till it's available on Amazon, shipping to the UK is just too much, I got stung ordering Ian Cooke's stuff and being charged import duty on top of the postage! and vowed never to order from the US again.

Alan
Hi Alan, thanks for dropping by again. Album looks very promising. Any chance that Burning Shed can take the album for us in Europa? Thanks.

Oh BTW, the band have shared their cover of Supertramp's "Logical Song" here:

It's very different but still very good! :)

I like the way they are so very faithful to the melodies, harmonies, lyrics and rhythms of the original, but changed the instrumentation, tempo and feel. I especially like the ending (but I was hoping they'd somehow get the Mattel Electronic Football sound in there).

Back