New Djabe DVD-Audio studio album released 27th January 2023

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!
I noticed “Flow” is their highest ranked release in The Surround Polls…ordered a copy from a company in Germany…will report back!
Flow is an excellent album! I was giving a quick listen to a few after your request and almost suggested it outright. It's hard to know what people might like but I don't think you can go wrong with this one.
Actually after I posted yesterday I spent the rest of the day listening to various Djabe albums randomly. Sometimes they can sound Prog Rock but they are always anchored by that solid jazz background.

Hmmm…2 glowing reviews from the gentlemen above on Djabe…if you were going to explain their sound to someone who had never heard them, what would you say? 🤔
Hi,
May I suggest some links?
Leaving the desert (1966)

Clouds Dance (with Steve Hackett 2017)

Beams Over The Nulvi Mountains (with Steve 2016)

The Magic Stag (2020)

Tale (2022)

Full show in Vienna 2012 with Steve
Djabe & Steve Hackett live at Porgy & Bess, Vienna, 2012
TV Show in Budapest 2020
Djabe raktárkoncert

Just got my signed copy tonight!!!

270A35C1-6D0C-44E2-928E-2553B02E136A.jpeg

Man oh man. Just listened to a song that totally reminded me of Chick Corea's Electrik Band. Just incredible vibe guys!!! (and that is the highest compliment!!)

So, after spending some time listening to the DVD-Audio (yes, DVD-Audio) of Djabe - Before, QQ members....you NEED THIS! I mean, this is as good as it gets. These guys are super top shelf musicians. The music is beautiful, heart felt.....

The fidelity is over the top good, the surround mix is super immersive and warm. Please support this band.

Back