New DV Releases for January 2021! (Mott the Hoople, BTO, Burton Cummings, Grover Washington Jr!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ain’t kidding. That sure is tiny print. 🧐

At least the tiny print doesn't specify

See the source image

The next time I speak to Mike, I'll see if there's a way we can get a larger-text digital version to the occularly challenged. I can't guarantee that this will be possible as there may be rights issues with the licensing label, but I'll post here if I have any update.

If it is you the author of the liner notes, there shouldn't be any problem for a digital page... as long there's no Original Edition Graphic involved.

If it is you the author of the liner notes, there shouldn't be any problem for a digital page... as long there's no Original Edition Graphic involved.

True. Dave is identified as the copyright holder (which in Britain belongs to the author by default). Easy enough to start a blog or build a free website. There could even be a separate section of QQ set aside for DV liners...

For anyone who purchased the Bachman Turner Overdrive disc and had issues with the size of the text used for the liner note, contact me privately - I have a company-sanctioned PDF with 8.5 point (compared to 6.5 in the published version) text that I can send along.

Back