New Dylan "Rough & Rowdy Ways" Due on 6/19

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll buy for certain, like the new tracks and I thought Tempest was superb.

I suspect that from what I've read that much (Murder Most Foul etc) are not actually "new" songs, just unreleased stuff from Tempest, Modern Times recordings. I'd like to see recording details for each track....though to me in the end it doesn't matter really. It's a curiosity thing....is he still writing and recording or using the vaults? If he is, again, I don't care....he's done enough in his lifetime and owes nothing, whatever he gives now is a bonus.

I just pre ordered this new disc, looking forward to it. I am assuming there will also be a 24 bit release from HDTracks.
Murder Most Foul, is Dylan's longest studio recording ever 16:54 and is a fantastic song. Very relaxing.
Here is the official You Tube release Murder Most Foul
'Rough and Rowdy Ways' is Bob Dylan's first album of original material in 8 years and his first since becoming the only songwriter to receive the Nobel Prize for Literature, in 2016. Its 10 tracks include the three new songs released this spring: the album's lead-off track, "I Contain Multitudes," the nearly 17-minute epic "Murder Most Foul" and False Prophet.

Back