New Eno release in Atmos.....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping confirmation!
Giving thanks in light of delay after delay on other pending pre-orders. :)

1665500741841.png

Your order is on the way​

Your order is on the way. If you chose shipping with a tracking option you can access the tracking information on the order page.

Items in this shipment​

eno_whitebg_shadow466_compact_cropped.jpg
Brian Eno / FOREVERANDEVERNOMORE limited edition SDE-exclusive blu-ray audio × 1

Shipping confirmation!
Giving thanks in light of delay after delay on other pending pre-orders. :)

View attachment 84441

Your order is on the way​

Your order is on the way. If you chose shipping with a tracking option you can access the tracking information on the order page.

Items in this shipment​

eno_whitebg_shadow466_compact_cropped.jpg
Brian Eno / FOREVERANDEVERNOMORE limited edition SDE-exclusive blu-ray audio × 1
Ditto!!

Mine has shipped also. And SDE is including a slipcover for The Tipping Point I bought earlier.

Dont start me on Diamond Head, my favorite Manzanera solo album and to dream of it mixed in surround I dont care what type......

Eno plopped through the letterbox this morning. Giving it a whirl. Really dreamy soundscapes and his singing is so good! Really fits in with the swooshy music. Atmos soundscape really nice - turn the woofer up for some deep tones. Following the excellent "how to" on this site I have just copied the Atmos stream to my NAS for easier playback. Also added my "Abbey Road", "Goats Head Soup", "Kraftwerk 12345678" and "Tipping Point" to NAS in Atmos - happy daze!

Attachments

• SDE.jpg
    SDE.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 0
Looks like mine is being deliverd today and will be waiting for mew when I come home.
After reading that NYT article sounds like this is a soundtrack to commit suicide to.....

Looks like mine is being deliverd today and will be waiting for mew when I come home.
After reading that NYT article sounds like this is a soundtrack to commit suicide to.....
It’s certainly not a let’s get the party started offering!! More a the party’s over bugger off home kind of thing.

Brian Eno in Dolby's "Artist Spotlight":
https://professional.dolby.com/hear-from-the-creators/Brian-Eno/
Here it is on YouTube if, like me, you can't get the video to work on the above page:

When I started mixing this record for Atmos, I thought, I’m not a spectator looking at something in front of me. I am a visitor in the middle of something.​

--Brian Eno, Music/Producer/Composer​

Back