New John Lennon collection, remixed in 5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos out in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was ordered Aug 28 and about 2 weeks ago I got the response they were awaiting stock, but now I hear they have shipped out (and notified) some people I'm pissed that I've had no further updates, looking at my statement it appears the payment was processed immediately on pre-order, off to Paypal I go....

• Sad
Reactions: PK
I ordered on 9-1-20 from MusicVaultz...haven't heard a thing from them...
I contacted them on Oct 17th to complain and they wrote back on October 20th about the limited stock. I received a shipping notification from them on October 30th. You might want to contact customer service as maybe they are sending out to the "squeaky wheels" first.

I contacted them on Oct 17th to complain and they wrote back on October 20th about the limited stock. I received a shipping notification from them on October 30th. You might want to contact customer service as maybe they are sending out to the "squeaky wheels" first.
I received a shipping notice ages ago!!!

I'm, unfortunately, still waiting for any notification from MusicVaultz as well.
Just another data point: This morning I emailed MusicVaultz to see the status (as distraction therapy from... guess). This was my second time and this time they replied fast. The reply was the same cut'n'paste "3 to 14 days... let us know if you want to cancel it" spiel. I'm glad it isn't automatically canceled but I'm not holding out hope. Then again, that's my state of mind and so I haven't been listening to much music anyway so I'll wait. Depending how some other much bigger thing goes, maybe I'll just splurge and buy it at whatever price in the next week or eight. In the meantime, I'll just watch the wheels and wait for karma.

Just received my order from MusicVaultz. It was shipped in a fairly standard mailer, but no damage. It was apparently opened by customs. There was an internal shipping sticker indicating Universal Music had it in their supply chain on September 13th?! BTW, I have also ordered from Gruv.com, which is Universal's Movie website and the shipping is similarly slow. The deals they offer can make it worth it, though.

After another "cut & paste" response (exactly the same as the one 3 weeks back) I emailed them back MusicVaultz aka Digital Stores, tell them to stop sending me the same email and got another generic email, 3 strikes!
Opened a dispute with Paypal.
Then got an email from Sophie @ Digital Stores:

"We have been informed by our payment company that you have charged back this order.

Item not received

Please cancel the dispute with PayPal and let us know once this has been done"

So now they are asking me not to ask for a refund, wtf?
They have had my money for over 2 months and seem to unable to supply the items to everyone who ordered.

tl;dr : "We're going to respect the original mixes,...except when we don't"

IOW, the same article you see about every remix project. ;)

After another "cut & paste" response (exactly the same as the one 3 weeks back) I emailed them back MusicVaultz aka Digital Stores, tell them to stop sending me the same email and got another generic email, 3 strikes!
Opened a dispute with Paypal.
Then got an email from Sophie @ Digital Stores:

"We have been informed by our payment company that you have charged back this order.

Item not received

Please cancel the dispute with PayPal and let us know once this has been done"

So now they are asking me not to ask for a refund, wtf?
They have had my money for over 2 months and seem to unable to supply the items to everyone who ordered.
Don’t cancel your PayPal dispute. MusicVaultz has a responsibility to respond to PayPal regarding the dispute.

By the way, when MusicVaultz shipped my item, they didn’t even bother to track it! Stupidity...

Long piece about the making of Double Fantasy, out 40 years ago.

John Lennon’s most revealing album was his last

imrs.php

Back