New John Lennon collection, remixed in 5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos out in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What we ALL should really be concerned about is at the end of a great Surround year ..... how much does the average QQ poster spend on these Surround treasures ........ Literally THOUSANDS not to mention money spent on those archaic formats [Vinyl, Cassette, 8 track, Open Reel] we've replaced them with.

Which I always ADD: Thank the stars for Dutton Vocalion's ULTRA CONSERVATIVE pricing, MOST especially those two~fers which in the GRAND SCHEME of THINGS are TRULY MANNA FROM ABOVE!!!!!!!🌈
And some 3-fers as in the Argent release.

And, honestly. I'm quibbling over a few pennies. Worse yet....will I even keep my UK order when I know full well that it likely arrives with pinched corners? And...arrive a couple weeks later? Moose is $61.97 shipped and I'll get it in perfect condition, and pretty damn fast.

I think I know what I'm going to do....
I was thinking the same thing...The Moose!!

Looks like about $51 USA, are we sure this ships to US right now, Canada Amazon seems to say no on some things IINM?

Did you use the 15% off code? VAULTZVIP

I am only going by what some people posted as there is a thread for a few years related using music vaultz. Off course people are ordering vinyl but I noticed most people in thread are American's and the posts all say free shipping. It doesn't make sense to me as I wish the reverse could happen for me that I could order from USA Universal site get 15% off and pay 20 or 30 dollars less a item.

Here's the link from SH:

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/music-vaultz-vinyl-sale-up-to-50-off-select-vinyl.709486/
The complaints I have read is shipping for msuic vaultz is not very speedy but I am used to that as anything I order I need to wait 2 weeks to a month for stuff to showup.

And, honestly. I'm quibbling over a few pennies. Worse yet....will I even keep my UK order when I know full well that it likely arrives with pinched corners? And...arrive a couple weeks later? Moose is $61.97 shipped and I'll get it in perfect condition, and pretty damn fast.

I think I know what I'm going to do....
Me too. Cancelled my Amazon UK order and replaced it with Bull Moose. 🥃 🥃 :cool:

Just pre-ordered via MusicVaultz. I have never used them before, but for $45 (PayPal's conversion rate this morning) shipped I'll give it a shot. I doubt I'll find it anywhere else cheaper (and tax free!).
1598533563115.png

1598533617888.png

Did you use the 15% off code? VAULTZVIP

I am only going by what some people posted as there is a thread for a few years related using music vaultz. Off course people are ordering vinyl but I noticed most people in thread are American's and the posts all say free shipping. It doesn't make sense to me as I wish the reverse could happen for me that I could order from USA Universal site get 15% off and pay 20 or 30 dollars less a item.

Here's the link from SH:

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/music-vaultz-vinyl-sale-up-to-50-off-select-vinyl.709486/
The complaints I have read is shipping for msuic vaultz is not very speedy but I am used to that as anything I order I need to wait 2 weeks to a month for stuff to showup.
Thanks for sharing. I just ordered from Music Vaultz with the code VAULTZIP, and it is $43.41 (as of today) shipped to Illinois. I'm okay waiting a couple weeks to save $17 vs Bullmoose.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I just ordered from Music Vaultz with the code VAULTZIP, and it is $43.41 (as of today) shipped to Illinois. I'm okay waiting a couple weeks to save $17 vs Bullmoose.
Does MusicVaultz charge your credit card at the time of the order or the time of shipping?

I really really wish I could get excited about this one, but I think the Paul Hicks 5.1 mix of the Imagine album is completely uninteresting/uninvolving (not just the lack of discreteness — I don’t even find the mix to be “immersive”). So, I hate to say this, but I’m holding off until and unless the reviews say these mixes aren’t just more of the same. :(

I really really wish I could get excited about this one, but I think the Paul Hicks 5.1 mix of the Imagine album is completely uninteresting/uninvolving (not just the lack of discreteness — I don’t even find the mix to be “immersive”). So, I hate to say this, but I’m holding off until and unless the reviews say these mixes aren’t just more of the same. :(

Have to say I am in the same camp. My credit card is going to be taking a beating in the next couple of months. If I knew someone like Bob Clearmountain or Eliot Scheiner was going to be doing the mixes than I would happily pre-order right now. But Hicks' Imagine mix was pretty uninspired. He was also involved in the equally conservative mix of Ziggy Stardust. I'm going to wait until I can check out a friend's copy to see if it's worth spending the money.

Back