New Katatonia album "Sky Void Of Stars" coming 1/20/23 (with Dolby Atmos mix!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

César

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
What a nice surprise that came just out of the blue! New Katatonia album in 2023 and first single out in Atmos. Good mix, can it be Soord's?
Weird the new record and single have not been advertised by the band, looks like Apple let the cat out of the bag too soon..

What a nice surprise that came just out of the blue! New Katatonia album in 2023 and first single out in Atmos. Good mix, can it be Soord's?
Weird the new record and single have not been advertised by the band, looks like Apple let the cat out of the bag too soon..
Awesome news! Gonna see them next march, didnt know they had a new album coming up

I like the new tune. They lightened up their sound on it and it is really catchy. I went to the Katatonia website and, as of now, they are not offering the blu ray with Atmos mix. So, I wonder if this is Napalm Exclusive. I went ahead and ordered it from them. But I hope it appears elsewhere.

I like the new tune. They lightened up their sound on it and it is really catchy. I went to the Katatonia website and, as of now, they are not offering the blu ray with Atmos mix. So, I wonder if this is Napalm Exclusive. I went ahead and ordered it from them. But I hope it appears elsewhere.

I hope it turns up elsewhere as well. I HATE having to create a new account on a site where I am unlikely to ever order anything else from it.

I really like the one song and mix available on Apple Music. Even though I don't want the wonky wooden box and trinkets, I went ahead and ordered from Napalm Records America for $57usd, shipped. Katatonia and Opeth surround releases are must buys for me but unfortunately these Swedish bands no longer seem to offer more reasonably priced surround packages. At least this title and Riverside's 2cd/1bluray ID.Identity aren't quite in Porcupine Tree territory. Lately, only the SDE shop seems to offer stand alone blu-rays, and even those are running about $35 shipped.

Back