New melodic Prog Rock album Lunacy by Fluance

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJMantra

Hi, my name is Philip Lane and I am a record producer, song writer and musician based in the UK and Spain. Together with Jane Jane, we have just written and produced a new melodic Prog Rock album entitled Lunacy by Fluance. It is very reminiscent of Pink Floyd and features the amazing talents of Duncan Mackay - he of 10cc, Alan Parsons Project, Kate Bush, Cockney Rebel, Camel, Budgie and many others fame.

It also features Marty Prior (Cockney Rebel), Barry James Thomas (Sad Café),
Jonny Welburn (Hookstick)
Jane Lane (Hookstick)
Philip Lane (Hookstick)
Mark Montana (Interstellar)
Steve Cooper
Tom Stedman (Hookstick)
Kes C (Hookstick)
Henrik Lundgren
Jenni Lane (Hookstick)
Henry Lane
Tony Skeggs
And a special thanks to Michael Lane for his solo on power tools and piano-harp.
It was produced, mixed and engineered by Philip Lane at the Beehouse Recording Studios, Llanfyllin, www.beehouse.co.uk.

Release date to be announced soon. Tour dates for 2020 to be confirmed. All Rights Reserved 2014-2019 Lane & Lane, Noochoon Publishing. www.fluance.eu

A stereo preview of which can be found here:

I would like very much to take a poll of anyone who might be interested in purchasing a surround version (5.1) as would like to produce one if there is enough demand.

Please therefore would you reply to this post if you think you would like to purchase a copy and I can get some ideas of the number of people interested?

Thank you for taking your time to read this and respond.

Kind regards, Philip and Jane Lane

Ooh...all that lovely panning and placement you can do now. Them rear speakers just love to be brought alive!!
Yes Dynaudio bm15a front pair, Mackie HR824 MK1 rear, Mackie sub and adventure speaker I forget the name of. All active apart from centre. Then I have a smaller Cambridge audio dt3500 system I've had for years which works fine, especially for mixing. I haven't done any surround mixes since I posted those last year, have bee too busy finishing the album.

Back