New member, “Tunedup55”

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedup55

Hi, my username is, “tunedup55”. I have a couple of courses from C.I.E under my belt. Namely courses, 1b and 11, but by no means claim to be a tech! More like an amiture. Spent about 8 or so years learning the vintage Marantz line, mostly recapping with elm’s. as I had a low end model in college. Looked for years for that distinct warm sound they put out. Until recently found a Sansui Qrx-6500 quad on the side of the road. Took it home, let sit a week and to my surprise, she worked! So, I’ve been spending free time, ie. cleaning pots and replace lamps. I’ve got a say she has a really nice tuner section. Next, we’re going after the caps. Any suggestions on what to go after with this qrx-6500 next would be great fully appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome aboard Tuned - should be some more answers for ya after Turkey Day :SG

Hi, my username is, “tunedup55”. I have a couple of courses from C.I.E under my belt. Namely courses, 1b and 11, but by no means claim to be a tech! More like an amiture. Spent about 8 or so years learning the vintage Marantz line, mostly recapping with elm’s. as I had a low end model in college. Looked for years for that distinct warm sound they put out. Until recently found a Sansui Qrx-6500 quad on the side of the road. Took it home, let sit a week and to my surprise, she worked! So, I’ve been spending free time, ie. cleaning pots and replace lamps. I’ve got a say she has a really nice tuner section. Next, we’re going after the caps. Any suggestions on what to go after with this qrx-6500 next would be great fully appreciated. Thanks!
Oh ohhh Myyyy- a Sansui-QRX-6500 on the side of the road that still works 🤯

Can I get you to buy me some Powerball tickets Puh-leeease!!!
You might like to read through this site also:
https://www.qrxrestore.com/And of course, welcome aboard @Tunedup55 😛

Back