QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texeast

Greetings everyone,
I became a new member today. I have been collecting multi-channel cd’s ever since DVD audio & SACD’s became available. I currently use an OPPO 205 in my system for playback. I primarily own Rock & Jazz in my collection. I am an old fart at 66 years old so back in the day when vinyl albums came out with quad I bought into the new technology by purchasing a Radio Shack Realistic equipment set up. After that type of quad faded away I still own a few vinyl quad albums and for some reason they sound great on my present day stereo system. I don’t know why but many times they sound better than stereo albums of the same artist. I love the quadio cd’s of today and I own the Doobie Brothers box set but for some reason I missed out on the Chicago 9 cd quadio box set that came out in 2016. That Chicago set is hard to find at a reasonable price buy I will keep looking out for one to purchase. Well, I will close for now. Thanks.

Greetings everyone,
I became a new member today. I have been collecting multi-channel cd’s ever since DVD audio & SACD’s became available. I currently use an OPPO 205 in my system for playback. I primarily own Rock & Jazz in my collection. I am an old fart at 66 years old so back in the day when vinyl albums came out with quad I bought into the new technology by purchasing a Radio Shack Realistic equipment set up. After that type of quad faded away I still own a few vinyl quad albums and for some reason they sound great on my present day stereo system. I don’t know why but many times they sound better than stereo albums of the same artist. I love the quadio cd’s of today and I own the Doobie Brothers box set but for some reason I missed out on the Chicago 9 cd quadio box set that came out in 2016. That Chicago set is hard to find at a reasonable price buy I will keep looking out for one to purchase. Well, I will close for now. Thanks.
Welcome aboard Texeast - nah 66 is on the young side round here ya hear ;) Yep surround sounds waaaay better if done well enough woooo hoooooo. Yeah that Chicago box is an expensive one now......Snood shoulda bought 20 lol. :SB

Back