New Oppo 203 Owners Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh Nooooooooooes me did not - especially after seeing the maybe maybe nots about dvd-r burns from bluray - even then it would be years lol :LB

Got another 11 months til retirement and might start looking towards some real koo upgrades - maaaaaaaaaaybe :geek:

I wanna 203. 205 would be cool. 203 is just fine. Still on my aging BDP-80. My OPPO 970 has died. My Samsung HD841 has died. My stepson lost or sold the Sammie HD941 I loaned him.
Snood don't have a clue of your age but maybe I'll start a gofundme for brokeass old men & women who want new state of the art universal playback machines.
That'll fly....right?

Ohhhh Nooooooooooes me did not - especially after seeing the maybe maybe nots about dvd-r burns from bluray - even then it would be years lol :LB

Got another 11 months til retirement and might start looking towards some real koo upgrades - maaaaaaaaaaybe :geek:

You sound waaaaay to young to retire. Unless, you struck it rich?! :ROFLMAO::LB:SB:dance:QQlove

Whatā€™s up with playing DVD-R? I have a few and they seem to play okay.

Just go get it before you retire. It is a great machine not withstanding the few little issues.

You sound waaaaay to young to retire. Unless, you struck it rich?! :ROFLMAO::LB:SB:dance:QQlove

Whatā€™s up with playing DVD-R? I have a few and they seem to play okay.

Snood be working at me work for 36 years in 10 months Started when was 18(there ya go :unsure:)........No not rich by any means:LB, but pension will be fine and the work investment plan worked out OK. The 2 combined Snood will be better off than when Snood was clocking in 5 days a week. Well at least that is how it looks :unsure: Who knows lol :rolleyes:

Will finally and hopefully have the time to listen to everything I want, and do the hobbies me so like/liked to do - Surround music, Music in general, record collecting, movies (and Netflix), video games (a lot PC and Xbox) and sports cards ( used to like the 50s, 60s and 70s baseball, football mainly)

So yeah - it can not get here soon enough :cool::LB:LB:SB:SB:LB:LB

Oh and the DVD-R thing is mentioned earlier in this thread that Wagon was having trouble with his blurays and said most likely the DVD-Rs that me burn using HD Cirlinca program might be a problem......Got a QQ bud that has a couple me burned and waiting to hear the verdict on his 203. Can not imagine they would not play but hmmmm:whistle:not sure now

Last edited:
I wanna 203. 205 would be cool. 203 is just fine. Still on my aging BDP-80. My OPPO 970 has died. My Samsung HD841 has died. My stepson lost or sold the Sammie HD941 I loaned him.
Snood don't have a clue of your age but maybe I'll start a gofundme for brokeass old men & women who want new state of the art universal playback machines.
That'll fly....right?
Boondocks, we have a 970, I gave it to my son, and it went down. He sent it to Oppo for a fix, they fixed it free! I would inquire about a fix from them before tossing it!

Snood be working at me work for 36 years in 10 months Started when was 18(there ya go :unsure:)........No not rich by any means:LB, but pension will be fine and the work investment plan worked out OK. The 2 combined Snood will be better off than when Snood was clocking in 5 days a week. Well at least that is how it looks :unsure: Who knows lol :rolleyes:

Will finally and hopefully have the time to listen to everything I want, and do the hobbies me so like/liked to do - Surround music, Music in general, record collecting, movies (and Netflix), video games (a lot PC and Xbox) and sports cards ( used to like the 50s, 60s and 70s baseball, football mainly)

So yeah - it can not get here soon enough :cool::LB:LB:SB:SB:LB:LB

Oh and the DVD-R thing is mentioned earlier in this thread that Wagon was having trouble with his blurays and said most likely the DVD-Rs that me burn using HD Cirlinca program might be a problem......Got a QQ bud that has a couple me burned and waiting to hear the verdict on his 203. Can not imagine they would not play but hmmmm:whistle:not sure now
Just tried some discs I'd burnt ages ago, and my Oppo 203 plays OK the DVD-Rs and BD-Rs I created using HD Cirlinca, but burnt to disc using imgBurn for the DVD-Rs.

Back