New Pineapple Thief box set!!! 8 disc bluray 5.1and Atmos!! How did we find our way!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this heralds more to come! Tightly Unwound and Someone Here Is Missing are my favorite TPT albums. Both would be great in surround.
I don’t know what timeframe Bruce is looking at but it looks like he plans to eventually get the whole back catalog out in 5.1 and Atmos. It’s a heavy lift to get all that done, especially without the downtime forced on Bruce by a global pandemic.

And the amount and quality of "extras" is staggering; he could easily have made another high quality standalone album with the material that has never been included in another release; I can only think they were left off because the didn't "fit" rather than some kind of quality based reason. Just for clarity; this is in addition to the two "8 days" bonus dics, which are, of course, also included!
Those two discs (Variations On A Dream + 8 Days and 10 Stories Down + 8 Days Later) were hard to find, but I managed to get them in the last two years(?), before I knew that a box set was coming (a couple of months ago).

Was just checking out Burning Shed for this one, Price: £74.99

and

Standard Postage (with insurance/Signed For delivery)

Ship: USA
- £16.66

total - £91.65 (today) =
US $113.92

importcds $98.51 with shipping and taxes (~$15 will nearly get me a DV title also; or a Burger and Fries) :unsure:

https://www.importcds.com/how-did-w...06-7cd-bluray-and-hardcover-book/802644857756
Got burger, fries and baked beans for my lunch tomorrow, Pups.
And that's a quarter pounder..

We know how to live the high life here, in downtown Wantage :p

I ordered this from Burning Shed soon after I received their email. I was excited when I saw it was mixed in 5.1 and Atmos but just a tiny bit hesitant because I’ve only heard Magnolia on up. So, because I’m a Premium YouTube member, I opened up YouTube Music and sampled their first album. My first thought was, wow, this is good and why did I not hear this album before? Yes, after sampling all the tracks, I was sold! I even paid the highest shipping cost to get it faster.

I pre-ordered from DD....I was leaning towards Burning Shed but it seems lately I'm seeing several instances where the price includes VAT and if I do not log in to my account I see the (for example) 62.50 + 12.50 vat....so I think I should get the 62.50 and pay shipping....but no, I get the 75.00 total plus shipping after I log in with my USA address. I'm not sure what the reasoning is behind that and I'm guessing there is some legality involved because it doesn't happen every time with what I order....but if in this case (like with the Deadwing set) it did make my buying choice for me.

for some reason i got like 4 10 percent off codes from importcds because you can just click the register link over and over from the email and keep getting different codes lol.. anyone need any?

Back