New Pineapple Thief box set!!! 8 disc bluray 5.1and Atmos!! How did we find our way!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to Pre Order this on Amazon US.
It’ll be interesting to see how long it’ll take to get it. I stopped ordering most imports off Amazon and started purchasing my European releases at Burning Shed because imported items almost always seem to be delayed for weeks now, and sometimes, I wouldn’t get a new release at all. Maybe, this is why Amazon US started to offer items direct from Amazon UK, etc, instead of within the US. I’m not saying all import purchases are like this but from my experience in the past several months with the things I’ve ordered, this seems to be the trend. With that said, I would like to wish you the best of luck on getting this set.

If limited to just 2,000, I pray that all relevant retailers will get their pre-order allotments. Don't want to get that devastating email, "Sorry but we can't fulfill your order" and have no place to turn to. I guess I should maybe re-think things and spend that extra $40 with Burning Shed.

If limited to just 2,000, I pray that all relevant retailers will get their pre-order allotments. Don't want to get that devastating email, "Sorry but we can't fulfill your order" and have no place to turn to. I guess I should maybe re-think things and spend that extra $40 with Burning Shed.
Limited edition, one time pressing. Exclusive art print signed by Bruce Soord for the first 500 orders on Burning Shed only.

Plus, you get this, if they haven’t already sold the first 500.

It’ll be interesting to see how long it’ll take to get it. I stopped ordering most imports off Amazon and started purchasing my European releases at Burning Shed because imported items almost always seem to be delayed for weeks now, and sometimes, I wouldn’t get a new release at all. Maybe, this is why Amazon US started to offer items direct from Amazon UK, etc, instead of within the US. I’m not saying all import purchases are like this but from my experience in the past several months with the things I’ve ordered, this seems to be the trend. With that said, I would like to wish you the best of luck on getting this set.
Your right, I go back and forth on where to always order from if there are multiple choices. The real story, I don't care as it seems like my house is a international music hub from all these orders.
Take the current Rush release, @edisonbaggins ordered his from Amazon, I ordered mine from Rush's direct site, he got his from Amazon last week and I'm still waiting. He got a discount, I am not 100% positive I will get a discount. It's all a big crap shoot.
Sometimes on Amazon, they will send you a "it's delayed" email. I cancel that order, and then reorder and it comes right away.
All crazy.

An interview with Bruce about the new set, Jethro Tull and other topics.

@madship Thanks for posting! Very interesting and definitely straightened up my ill-conceived assumptions on Bruce's influences + some interesting general comments around Jethro Tull. Never thought neo-prog wasn't to his liking. Guess I should be glad then he didn't do any of the Marillion mixes of the deluxe series. ;)

Well hopefully importCD comes through. I really want this set.
I don't have any experience ordering from them, so I don't know.
I have been ordering from Import CDs without any issue - except now the larger items are arriving by UPS with signature required. NOTE: That well over a year or more ago, they apparently changed fullfillment centers. Everything is packed really well now.

I can hardly wait for this release. I'm a fan of Bruce's recent output, but for some reason I never took the time to become familiar with the back catalog. I'm digging in now, and there is some really great stuff.

This set will be such a great value for the money.

1683153678412.png

;):ROFLMAO:

An interview with Bruce about the new set, Jethro Tull and other topics.

Interesting video. I never realized that he was in Vulgar Unicorn. I went back and checked, and sure enough he was. Their first album, "Under The Umbrella" was pretty good. The next one "Sleep With The Fishes" . . . not so much. :)

Back