new play back item

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundhousequad

400 Club - QQ All-Star
#230369063878 on the eslay now i just got this it will play movies and music 5.1

if you can get it onto the hard drive in the correct format it will play it
now its 44 or 96 no dts cd but will play dolby and dts 48 out the 5.1 analog out and out the coax and optic outs sounds good so far
still learning how to get the stuff on to it that parts easy but formats get me new to them
can you guys look at it and clear up some stuff the folks that sell it don't even speak broken English well

Features:

This 3.5" SATA/IDE HD media player HDMI will play all the most popular movie formats which includes AVI, ASF, VOB, DAT, MP4, DIVX, XVID, MP3, & JPEG multimedia file formats. It is also able to support a variety of subtitle formats such as smi, srt, sub, txt, psb, ass, & ssa.

We will include a FREE multifunction remote control for easy operation and a FREE custom fit stand to conveniently display this portable media player with HDMI. Not only that but we will also include, for FREE USB , S-Video, Stereo RCA and A/V cables for connecting to high-end high definition television sets or your PC monitor. This way you don't have the inconvenience, and added expense, of having to go out and purchase them yourself.

Connecting this portable digital media player HDMI to view on your TV screen can easily be done by simply using the A/V, HDMI or high resolution Component Video outputs. Also built-in is a USB plug so that you can easily transfer files from your desktop or laptop computer.

This SATA/IDE HDD media player HDMI has a memory card reader slot, which is compatible with standard SD memory cards, with one touch transfering to the hard disk. Its built-in fan makes sure that your HD media player HDMI will never overheat and continue to operate at its peak capacity.

Make all your digital media come alive with this handy little portable and affordable media player with HDMI. This portable HDD media player is the perfect multimedia addition to your home theater system

Note: This unit is not capable of playing native 720P or 1080P HD content files ie: .wmv It is however, able to effectively upscale your lower resolution MP4 container videos to 720P and 1080i to produce a better picture over HDMI and component video leads

Important Note: This SATA HD media player HDMI DOES NOT include a hard disk (drive). You will need to purchase a 3.5" hard disk (drive) separately. Supports up to a maximum of 1TB.

Product Name: HD388HCE HDMI media player
Available OS: USB Device Compatible: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/VISTA, Mac OS 9.0 higher, Linux 2.4 higher
Digital Display: 32x40mm(Blue color) *Optional
USB Device: Device Port x 1ea, 480Mbps USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible)
USB Host: USB1.1 Host Port x 1ea,
Supporting to read USB devices like External USB HDD, ODD, Flash Drive, Card Reader
Card Reader: CF,SD,XD,MS,MMC *Optional
E-SATA II OUTPUT /DIGITAL Coaxial SPDIF/USB HOST /VGA OUT/Audio 5.1CH OUT
HDD Type: IDE/SATA HDD only, Up to 750G or more
HDD File System: FAT32/NTFS
TV Type: NTSC / PAL,4:3 / 16:9
Video Format: Format :.AVI, MPG,VOB,MP4,ASF,DAT
Codec : MPEG 1/2/4, AVI, XVID, DVIX 3/4/5
Audio Format: MP3, WAV, WMA,AC3,OGG
Photo Format: JPG/JPEG *Displays JPEG pictures at full 720p/1080i HD resolution
Subtitle Text Subtitle: SMI,SUB,SRT,LRC,TXT
OSD Language: Chinese(Trad/Simp), English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Russia.

Video Output:
HDMI (480p, 720p, 1080i)
HD COMPONENT YPbPr (480p, 720p, 1080i)
COMPOSITE
S-VIDEO
Audio Output, Stereo L-R
Embrace 5.1CH
S/PDIF Digital Output ( Coaxial/Optical )

FAN & Working Temperature :40mm Brushless FAN ; 0C ~ 60C
Dimension: 38W x 204D x 110H mm (without wireless antenna)
Weight: 945g (without HDD) 1545g (with HDD) (without wireless antenna)
Power :12V/3A 35W; 110~240V Free Voltage
Working Humidity: 10% ~ 50%

Package Content :
1. HD388HCE HDMI media player
2. Stand (Cradle)/Key for hard disk rack
3. Remote controller, battery
4. AV cable (composite + stereo cable)/YPBPR Cable
5. HDMI cable (Optional,if you need pla add USD6)
6.USB2.0 cable (for connecting to PC)
7.Power adapter & Power cable
8.CD Driver (For Windows 98)
9.User manual
10.Screw driver

Note: This unit is not capable of playing native 720P or 1080P HD content files ie: .wmv It is however, able to effectively upscale your lower resolution MP4 container videos to 720P and 1080i to produce a better picture over HDMI and component video leads

Pass

Back