New Prince Vault Release Announced w/ 5.1/Atmos Blu Ray of a 2011 Show

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this: Prince - Welcome 2 America [Deluxe] - Amazon.com Music

SUPER CHEAP PRICE RIGHT NOW

:)

Received my SUPER cheap copy today, carefully packaged from AmazonUS ...... first impressions, the boxset is undeniably gorgeous but have NO use for the 2 180g Vinyl discs. The CD, IMO, is unspectacular and I believe the reason Prince did NOT release it in 2011. OTOH, the BD~V [ATMOS] is excellent. For $38 a genuine bargain [AmazonUK's current price from a third party vendor is $300!!!!!]

Received my SUPER cheap copy today, carefully packaged from AmazonUS ...... first impressions, the boxset is undeniably gorgeous but have NO use for the 2 180g Vinyl discs. The CD, IMO, is unspectacular and I believe the reason Prince did NOT release it in 2011. OTOH, the BD~V [ATMOS] is excellent. For $38 a genuine bargain [AmazonUK's current price from a third party vendor is $300!!!!!]
And I have NO use for the 2 CDs... ;)

And I have NO use for the 2 CDs... ;)

Correction ... Only 1 CD and an excellent BD~V concert in Dolby Atmos.

See the source image

Mine just arrived from Amazon. I bit banged up here and there, but not bad. I've received worse, that's for sure. And, for the money, well. :)
Probably won't even listen until this weekend.

Mine just arrived from Amazon. I bit banged up here and there, but not bad. I've received worse, that's for sure. And, for the money, well. :)
I wonder what state mine will arrive in once its reached this side of the pond!

I purchased the box set when first came out, very good box set. The live concert is fantastic and sound is fantastic, the bummer is they use different quality cameras from GoPro's to better so the watching is not consistent, but man, what a fantastic entertainer.

Just got mine delivered 10 min ago, perfect condition

Back