New Robert Fripp / The Grid 'Leviathan' CD/DVD-A

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be churlish not to get it! ......... and its only £13.99

Yup.
But how about remixing No Pussyfooting into surround.....
.......... and I'd love No Pussyfooting in surround one of those LPs like the Faust Tapes, something crazy, strange, but great about it. I have a feeling it was straight to stereo though, might be wrong, back of the LP does list Modified A77 Revox Stereo Tape machines as instruments.

All over some Frippertronics in 5.1...
JSQZpRTfg7SsNtNQRdbfdV.jpg

Pre-ordered from the Shed as well, but shipping put it way over 26 dollars!

[edit: nope, my mistake, I had accidentally ordered 2! BS was very kind and prompt in correcting the error and giving me a refund :D . . . if it goes out of print rapidly, I may regret that, lol, ka-ching!]

Last edited:
Pre-ordered from the Shed as well, but shipping put it way over 26 dollars!

FYI in the USA you can order direct from DGM, no free shipping, but no sales tax outside CA, with a choice of bonus swag:

E-mail from DGM Shop:

Leviathan from The Grid/Fripp
What can be more exciting than an announcement of a new release from the DGM camp? How about the announcement of a new release plus option to choose one of four gifts with purchase?

click

There is much to say about this The Grid/Fripp release, and full details can be read by clicking on the image above and reading details at the various tabs. The combining of Fripp soundscapes with addition of synth, drums, programming and effects by The Grid also makes this release one that truly maximizes use of the DVD-A for surround-sound aficionados.
Pre-order this collaborative CD/DVD-A (set for a June 25th release) now and choose either a free Lizard coaster, mask, Larks lanyard or Larks patch. Simply write which you prefer in the notes section of the order to receive your gift with purchase. Please note that the mask will be a design of our choosing based on availability. The gift will be sent with the CD/DVD-A.

1619786057806.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 7.36.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 7.36.30 AM.png
    158 KB · Views: 181
FYI in the USA you can order direct from DGM, no free shipping, but no sales tax outside CA, with a choice of bonus swag:

E-mail from DGM Shop:

Leviathan from The Grid/Fripp
What can be more exciting than an announcement of a new release from the DGM camp? How about the announcement of a new release plus option to choose one of four gifts with purchase?

click

There is much to say about this The Grid/Fripp release, and full details can be read by clicking on the image above and reading details at the various tabs. The combining of Fripp soundscapes with addition of synth, drums, programming and effects by The Grid also makes this release one that truly maximizes use of the DVD-A for surround-sound aficionados.
Pre-order this collaborative CD/DVD-A (set for a June 25th release) now and choose either a free Lizard coaster, mask, Larks lanyard or Larks patch. Simply write which you prefer in the notes section of the order to receive your gift with purchase. Please note that the mask will be a design of our choosing based on availability. The gift will be sent with the CD/DVD-A.

View attachment 66648
Pretty much 6 or 1/2 dozen - for me , honestly I don’t need more swag collecting dust in the house LOL.
4C2225B3-7BDD-419B-9A4C-6ACD2484D431.jpg

Back