New Robert Fripp / The Grid 'Leviathan' CD/DVD-A

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect Mr. Fripp's 'hair style' was inspired by nature! :ROFLMAO:
1620636718251.png

(A crested black macaque)

I just checked for tickets at the August 29 show in Chicago. Nearly sold out! Decent seats are in the $450-$600 range. No way man....

Cool stuff.

I wonder if this will be the last DVD-Audio professionally produced?
:LOL: - šŸ¤Æ - šŸ˜± - o_O

As to the tour; $450-$600 (they'd better be giving out surround box sets at the door for the audience) and for my preference I'd totally flip the line-up. Start with King Crimson 1/2 hour, Fripp 1 hour, The Zappa Band closing the show- 'till the cows come home šŸ˜„

Those are really the prices? For Robert Fripp's King Crimson Tribute Band? With that... singer?
I'm... not the target audience here and I best see myself out.

That colab album mentioned sounds really interesting, however!

I might be coaxed into the show though as you describe it @J.PUPSTER! :D
Not for those prices though! :(

I just checked for tickets at the August 29 show in Chicago. Nearly sold out! Decent seats are in the $450-$600 range. No way man....
damn that's crazy. Glad I held on to my $50 ticks for the Rose. It is Dayton GOS so you may want to check it out.
I wish it was CGT on the back leg, but I do dig some Keneally so that is some consolation.

I guess there's a lot of pent up entertainment need out there from the last year of isolation. Hey, if they're selling out these venues at those prices, then have at it, I hope the fans get their money's worth. Some of us are just stuck too far back in the past; when several acts would cost $7.50-$15.00 - inflation is an evil Bitch šŸ˜Ž

To be fair, at the Chicago venue, there are $75 tickets. They are in general admission "lawn". Oh, and the statement says, you cannot see the stage from the lawn. But, they have a great sound system and a few monitors. o_O Ummm...no thanks.

To be fair, at the Chicago venue, there are $75 tickets. They are in general admission "lawn". Oh, and the statement says, you cannot see the stage from the lawn. But, they have a great sound system and a few monitors. o_O Ummm...no thanks.
Those earlier figures had to be ticket brokers; the box office prices for July 28 Nashville were $50, $75 + $150 + whatever the Royal Pkg goes for.

Reactions: GOS
Those earlier figures had to be ticket brokers; the box office prices for July 28 Nashville were $50, $75 + $150 + whatever the Royal Pkg goes for.
OUch, really?? I'm so out of the loop buying tickets, I don't even know what I'm looking for...or from where.

Back