New Schiller "Summer In Berlin"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today.

Playing it now in full, glorious Dolby Atmos.

This is from the 2nd Blu Ray , Berlin Moskau.

Was sweating over whether it would turn up, as it seems its out of stock on most sites.

If you can get hold of a copy...pull the trigger!!

Wonderful Atmos arrangement.

Schiller has been a true fan of surround for the past 20 years. He just gets it.

And now more artists are embracing Dolby Atmos, I hope there is more to come.

To be fully surrounded in my Bat Cave, with this fantastic release, is total pleasure.

On a par with Yello, in its use of the 7.2.4 setup that I have here.

I understand that not everyone will like this electronic music extravaganza but how on earth is he going to top this.

He will try to though. (y) :QQlove

Kinda luke warm on this guy and associated titles. I really don't return to his stuff.
How does this rate, compared to previous offerings?
I would honestly say Mike, it's one of his better releases. Especially with the use of Dolby Atmos.
It just fills the room with 360 degrees of his music.
Which is all I ever ask for from a Dolby Atmos mix.

I would honestly say Mike, it's one of his better releases. Especially with the use of Dolby Atmos.
It just fills the room with 360 degrees of his music.
Which is all I ever ask for from a Dolby Atmos mix.
Well shit. I'll at least stream it and see what I think. As with the recent Yello release, if I don't like the music, I just don't have the interest (or time) to sit through even a great Atmos mix.
Wait, I just sat through TFB! I'm a liar!!! 😄

Mine arrived today.

Playing it now in full, glorious Dolby Atmos.

This is from the 2nd Blu Ray , Berlin Moskau.
Can you comment the 1st Blu-ray with DTS-HD Master 5.1? I have read some people complaining about 5.1 track audio quality... Is it really bad?

I haven't played the first Blu Ray disc either,but the 5.1 on the live concert on Ble Ray 2 sounds fantastic.Very immerse and discrete with lots of 360 degree pans. :cool:

Can you comment the 1st Blu-ray with DTS-HD Master 5.1? I have read some people complaining about 5.1 track audio quality... Is it really bad?
I have now played the first Blu Ray disc and to my ears the DTS HD Master 5.1 mix
is great.
Plenty of use of rears with no distortion or anything else that would confirm this as a dud audio release.
By the way...I still wholeheartedly recommend this release .... :QQlove

Back