New Surround Master v2 - Pre-Order Roster Discussion Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree. It's not just about the product, but everything associated with it (delivery etc)
Yes indeed!

Interestingly after I received my Surround Master I also received this e mail from Involve:

We have sent off your surround master to you, but just realised we had promised you barcode ending in 002. If you would like this still (it hasn’t been used yet, as we did have it put aside for you), we are able to post it out for you, and you are able to pull off the old barcode, and replace it with the new a new one, ending in 002? We apologise for the inconvenience. Regards Paul Johns"

Odd in so many ways. I certainly didn't know #002 was set aside for me so no notification of this matter & I'd be none the wiser. My current # is 11 & ordinarily I wouldn't care but since it seems to be blistering (from the heat? I attached a pic of it to PJ.) i replied in the affirmative. Sure go ahead & send me a new sticker thank you. That's been weeks & I'm not surprised there's been no new sticker received.

A small company with some great products & what seems a great deal of internal confusion. I hope the best for Involve as I see growth of quality staff will help a lot when so few people are stretched so thin.

I see others have received a text from DHL. I don't remember providing my mobile no, so that maybe is the cause of no notification from DHL.. :unsure:
I gave my mobile no. so that is probably why I got a text from DHL with the waybill no. etc. , and my SM2 is sitting in East Midlands Airport awaiting transportation (….not back! :devilish:) to deepest Devon

I gave my mobile no. so that is probably why I got a text from DHL with the waybill no. etc. , and my SM2 is sitting in East Midlands Airport awaiting transportation (….not back! :devilish:) to deepest Devon

Did things seem this messed up with SM v1 ?

Last edited:
Hi Gang

As some of you will know, I have been very disappointed in our whole manufacture process and deliveries. I have errased the problem and we are now functioning way better. All the ordered units bar 2 have gone out. Of the 2 one wants his delivery in September and the other has not given us full delivery details yet. We are in full communication with those people. No excuses, been simple crap from our end and I thank you all for your tolerance.

Anyone concerned please PM me ASAP and I will triple check

Yours in a foaming mess

Chucky

Hi Gang

As some of you will know, I have been very disappointed in our whole manufacture process and deliveries. I have errased the problem and we are now functioning way better. All the ordered units bar 2 have gone out. Of the 2 one wants his delivery in September and the other has not given us full delivery details yet. We are in full communication with those people. No excuses, been simple crap from our end and I thank you all for your tolerance.

Anyone concerned please PM me ASAP and I will triple check

Yours in a foaming mess

Chucky
Well some good news my SM2 has arrived this morning so really quick only 3 days from Australia :SG:dance:SG

As things are a bit chaotic chez life at the minute, so now all I need to do is find some time to plug it all together and give it a blast, hopefully over the weekend then it'll be :51QQ heaven and it will be in Quad!

This just gets even stranger –
I never did get any tracking info but a parcel turned up today.
Well, sort of…..
I got a phone call out of the blue from a woman asking if I was expecting a parcel from Australia. She had just found one left unattended on her doorstep and had spent half an hour trying to contact DHL for an explanation without being able to get through. She then noticed my phone number on the label and rang me – turns out she was on the other side of town. She very generously offered to bring it over as she was about to travel in my direction.
Address on the label was incorrect.
Luckily she was not asked to pay anything (!) - I just hope she doesn’t get sent an invoice subsequently.

One working SM2

Hi Charles
I know you have been gnashing your teeth lately with a few in house issues.
I would just like to say a big Thankyou!!
As you said to me it's worth waiting for...
You are so right.
Amazing
I'm already hearing things that I had no idea were on my CD's

As they say
All's well that ends well

Good luck with those proposed new ventures and, hopefully, the big boys will want to play soon!!.
Cheers
Mike

Hi Charles
I know you have been gnashing your teeth lately with a few in house issues.
I would just like to say a big Thankyou!!
As you said to me it's worth waiting for...
You are so right.
Amazing
I'm already hearing things that I had no idea were on my CD's

As they say
All's well that ends well

Good luck with those proposed new ventures and, hopefully, the big boys will want to play soon!!.
Cheers
Mike

It's a great day in the neighborhood Mike; time to move on over to this thread::rocks

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...g-with-the-surround-master.20908/#post-256851

A message that this code is expired comes up when trying to place an order on the Involve web page....is this so?

Hi Olgitnorm

Yep that's right, I publicized a few months ago that the discounts had timed out. Was not my call but now after some messy internal machinations and a palace revolution I am please to announce that we have reinstated

1 The QQ $100 member discount on the SM V2

2 The $50 discount if you had a SM V1 through QQ

Dave the Bitch is reactivating the codes...............in a few minutes.

If any one has been stuffed around by this , just PM me and I will fix it up retrospectively.

Love, world peace and lentils

Chucky

Mine arrived today as my text message said it would. As others noted, not one piece of clear tape on the outside box to keep it from coming open. No problem though, complete with requested signatures on the bottom. So I will try to get it put in the system within the next few days. Great things are usually worth the wait.
With 850+ Lp's to listen to and make CD's of, I should get lots of enjoyment out of this. It has the potential of being the best money I may ever spend on a piece of audio gear.

Back