New Yes album "The Quest" out in October! (5.1 Blu-ray confirmed)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always turning backwards to music. Born 72 started to hear music from 60s. :)
At the risk of sounding like an atypical boomer, if you look at most of the crap that makes it on the charts now days , there is no other way to go but backward. I have a better chance of discovering good bands/albums that I missed in the past or were before my time than I do finding the same looking at the current choices. Not to say that there aren't still good bands making good albums, but IMO they are not that plentiful and they rarely bubble up on the charts.

Doesn't it primarily pertain to a radio station format? Its not just the hits... not the top 40. AOR stations play deeper cuts and non hits in addition to the hits.

That's my understanding as well. The radio stations I listened to growing up (in the 80s) were AOR, "classic rock" type stations. A lot of your hits from the late 60s and 70s, and then contemporary (for the time) rock songs from the 80s by many of those same bands from the 60s and 70s.

Wife 3.0 has left the building !

I was trying to be cute and riff off the Beatles "When I'm 64..."

Guess she answered that question with a resounding no! (In chorus with 1.0 and 2.0, I imagine).

Just curious- was there ever a 1.1 or 2.1 or 3.1 and if so, what did that look like??? You got Mormons down under? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

My artbook arrived today! I will check out the 5.1 mix tonight
IMG_20211012_111052604.jpgIMG_20211012_111052604.jpgIMG_20211012_111052604.jpgIMG_20211012_111052604.jpgIMG_20211012_111052604.jpg
IMG_20211012_111052604.jpg

sex or music. What a choice. For some of us the decision was made long ago......
She wanted to get married even though she never said
And I knew her well enough by now to see inside her head
She'd settle for suburbia and a little patch of land
So I gave her up for music and the free electric band

She wanted to get married even though she never said
And I knew her well enough by now to see inside her head
She'd settle for suburbia and a little patch of land
So I gave her up for music and the free electric band

As for ME:

I Knew my QUEST was over
When I settled for a CAT😾
And since she couldn't stand the dander
I was A~OK... with THAT!🐱

See the source image

Last edited:
The visuals for The Quest 5.1 includes pictures of the members yes. It reminds me of the beginning of The Brady Bunch. I'm waiting for Ann B Davis to appear in the middle of the screen. 😐. I would post a photo but probably mess that up too!

Back