Yes new album Mirror to the Sky with Atmos BluRay out May 2023!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FOMO tends to drive my manic purchasing, so here it is at around half the price of the Artbook a year later, doubt I've got the nerve to hang fire in the future :rolleyes:
FOMO affects us all, but at least with many titles we can console ourselves with an Apple Music streaming alternative. If nothing else, AM has reduced my anxiety levels. ;)

FOMO doesn’t affect me, i’m early retired on a paltry income until I get my state pension, if I can afford it I buy it, if I cant I dont. If I “need” it i’ll sell something to pay for it, for instance I sold two of my Pink floyd Immersion sets to pay for the Camel box set

FOMO doesn’t affect me, i’m early retired on a paltry income until I get my state pension, if I can afford it I buy it, if I cant I dont.
I take it you'll discussing Mobile Fidelity, I haven't purchased anything from them in years.
I mainly limit my music expenditures to multich releases, there's so much of that now (thank God)
I have to ride a tighter grip on the wallet, so it's quad and better only that gets my cash. All the rest I can stream in a lossless, mostly high resolution manner. Then there was the matter of them lying to the vinyl guys about the provenance of their masters but that's a whole different story.

Back