Newbie from Michigan, USA

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t live in Michigan, but did a couple of times as a kid (Oscoda). Winters were too cold for me. But always glad to have someone new in the conversation!

I don’t live in Michigan, but did a couple of times as a kid (Oscoda). Winters were too cold for me. But always glad to have someone new in the conversation!
Barfle
fun facts ---- we have only two seasons in Michigan - Only 2 - Winter and Road Construction

true story - dont recall the specifics - but there were parts of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan that - a few years ago - recorded a below freezing temperature for 26 straight months ! Think about that, that is 2 consecutive years of below freezing temps in June July and August. Brrrrrr

Barfle
fun facts ---- we have only two seasons in Michigan - Only 2 - Winter and Road Construction

true story - dont recall the specifics - but there were parts of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan that - a few years ago - recorded a below freezing temperature for 26 straight months ! Think about that, that is 2 consecutive years of below freezing temps in June July and August. Brrrrrr
Getting off topic, I know.
Road construction in Idaho knows no season. I’ve considered using one of those “END CONSTRUCTION” signs as a protest.

My great great uncle told me back in the Mid 1970s about a northern lower peninsula snow storm he encountered in early July around 1925(?) on his way back to Royal Oak, MI.

The current weather situation in SW Michigan is familiar. 49 years ago there were snow flurries on May 3rd.

My great great uncle told me back in the Mid 1970s about a northern lower peninsula snow storm he encountered in early July around 1925(?) on his way back to Royal Oak, MI.

The current weather situation in SW Michigan is familiar. 49 years ago there were snow flurries on May 3rd.

maysnow.png

Thanks for allowing me on the forum. I have a few Quad / 5.1 / Atmos releases, but very much a newbie and looking to keep up to date on what is going out there for releases and playback options :)
It's a great day to listen to some tunes!
Welcome Michigander... I've lived in SE Michigan all my life and it's one of best states in the union. There's nothing like the cool breezes off the lakes in the summer. And, I'm an avid audiophile that likes jazz...

Back