Nosound - Scintilla (CD + blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't listened to all the tracks yet (too busy) but I really like the additional music video content! That along with the quality of the audio production will give this one very good score.

Yes, the main reason is most people listen in stereo and us surrounders know how to change the audio set-up. The reason it goes back to stereo for the extra tracks (so you have to reselect 5.1 for that), is down to the authoring software. However, Giancarlo uses Pop-up menus, so if you push the pop-up button on the remote its easy to change

Does anybody else's BD default to stereo when selecting "play all" from the main menu?

Thanks everyone, yes if we could enter any 'poll of the polls' it surely would help for the future. We did a sort of experiment with Kscope this time trying to go for the more expensive Bluray and still trying to keep prices low, not easy task as it mostly means we had to absorb the costs :)

So any more attention we can get from other fellow QQ members or casual listeners/visitors would be good, and the 'Surround Poll of Polls' definitely sounds something we want to be in after all the hard work we, and some of you guys, put in this release to make it what it is :)

Thanks everyone, yes if we could enter any 'poll of the polls' it surely would help for the future. We did a sort of experiment with Kscope this time trying to go for the more expensive Bluray and still trying to keep prices low, not easy task as it mostly means we had to absorb the costs :)

So any more attention we can get from other fellow QQ members or casual listeners/visitors would be good, and the 'Surround Poll of Polls' definitely sounds something we want to be in after all the hard work we, and some of you guys, put in this release to make it what it is :)

It's just one vote away from being able to be included in the Hi-Rez Poll Chart, so who's gonna provide that vote to push it over the top?! :)

:yikes

We can't vote for ourselves...so who's the one maybe reminding some other fellow QQ member to cast his/her vote? :cool: We can promise a free beer at next UK gig! :violin

If only we could vote twice then it would be free :beer2 !!

:yikes

We can't vote for ourselves...so who's the one maybe reminding some other fellow QQ member to cast his/her vote? :cool: We can promise a free beer at next UK gig! :violin

Giancarlo, I am really annoyed ....

At myself I have had this for weeks and with all the High Quality releases this kept getting pushed to the bottom of the pile Why Oh Why still I have found it now I have to say bloody excellent, High Quality release, Top mix, l love the visuals that accompany and help set the mood

So remind me again why did I keep putting this to the bottom of the pile ?

Hi Fletch

I think it was at the bottom of the pile because it was waiting the right time :) I'm very happy to read you enjoyed it so much, I'm aware that more often then not all the extra work and care we put in our products is going to be unnoticed by most people, but that doesn't change my attitude to have control over every detail and make everything as perfect as I technically and possibly can.

Glad to hear most people here liked the mix, it's different than the past and is the direction for the future, and yes the visuals took a lot of time and money to create, but I'm very happy with the ending result, and hopefully we'll keep that for future releases!

Mostly I'm happy that for the first time all our previous videos are available on a disc in original HD quality, for us visuals are very important.

So....let's see now if we can go and fight against some of the bigger releases here on QQ! ;)

Last edited:
Hey Snood let us know what do you think when you get it!

Any feedback is welcome, trying here to kinda go against 'mass market rules' and joining instead the two aspects of mass production/costs saving and 'hand-made' small numbers philosophies :)

Hey Snood let us know what do you think when you get it!

Any feedback is welcome, trying here to kinda go against 'mass market rules' and joining instead the two aspects of mass production/costs saving and 'hand-made' small numbers philosophies :)

Will do....ordering from usa and from Burning Shed so it might be a few weeks in between til it arrives :cool:

Monday 21st of November, 3pm UTC/GMT we'll play a short full band live set at Radio Rock, live streaming on www.radiorock.it and on air 106.6 FM in Rome.

We'll play a couple of tracks from new album Scintilla, something old and something else you should all know. Always a pleasure to be back at Radio Rock, so join us for the live set and send your comments via Telegram to 3899.106.600 :)

If you're curious to hear how we translate live what you hear on Scintilla, this is going to be the chance! :phones

_7502280-Edit.jpg

Wow! The new acoustic video of 'Love Is Forever’ from Nosound's latest album "Scintilla". Brilliant song!

[video=youtube_share;wIWqUi0jGBI]https://youtu.be/wIWqUi0jGBI[/video]

Back