Once Again...with BJ Harvest's "Once Again" SQ CD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I saw a guy savaged on another forum for resurrecting an old topic rather than starting a new thread, so to avoid the grave robbing.......
Isd there a definitive CD version of this with the quad mix on it? I know of the Brimstone label's from 1998 that Ebay ads trumpet as the "Quad Mix". Anyone know the status of the 2002 remaster edition from EMI? It includes 3 extra tracks that are labeled as being quad mixes ..... is that because the quadness has been squeezed out of the rest of the album and these three have also been downmixed to stereo? (y) or (n) John S.

I bought Brimstones Ouad version and it is indeed SQ encoded and it decodes nicely!! Good album too.

If I remember correctly, the version of Vanessa Simmons used some backing tracks on the original UK quad version that contains some rather off-key background vocals. The version that appeared on the Brazillian quad version has the correct vocals and it is the version that appears here.

The cd sounds great to my ears!

Back