One Hit Wonder Day

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Mary Hopkin's THOSE WERE THE DAYS from her album POST CARD.. Signed to the Beatle's APPLE LABEL, Ms Hopkin's gorgeous debut album is WAY MORE than just this One Hit Wonder! Produced by Paul McCartney and Geoff Emerick.

Last edited:

Gimme 4

Just tried to find an obscure one that got some airplay in the '70s, "Good Friends" by El Roacho from the album El Roacho's Biggest Hits (yeah right) but it's nowhere to be found on YouTube.

Obbop

500 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
How about the finest Christmas carol of all time?

Obbop

500 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
This came out in 1967 with a sound that reminded us of the late 1950s or early 1960s. Catchy tune good for slow dancing allowing you to press up against Suzy-Q Rottencrotches' breasts and nether region if you placed your knee properly.

Obbop

500 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
This song along with ample media coverage had those of us living in the San Francisco Bay Area witnesing hordes of younguns' and not so young swarming into the Bay Area. Many stopped in Berkeley and stayed there with many others headed for the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco. Wild and crazy and even groovy times, kids!!!!

Bill B

I have checked out all of the above links (that I didn't already know) and it's amazing how many of these I have never heard. OHW must be very regional in many cases.
Anyway, didn't see this anywhere above Beach Baby by First Class

or this one Shanon by Henry Gross