OPPO Speaker Distance Settings

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After loading the new official firmware, I did a level reconfiguration. Happy with the results so far, perhaps it needs a small bit of finetuning, but that will be all.

Enjoying Schoolyard Ghosts as I type this.

That was a fun title to do as well - some great stuff on it.
BTW - did you remember to reset to factory defaults after loading the firmware update? I ask as I forgot to do that at first & things went a tad odd until I did.....

Hi Neil, yes a factory reset is now standard procedure for me. First I make a back up of the current settings, and after loading new firmware I do a factory reset and reload the settings again. But a factory reset is something to remember, as in the past the player itself was asking for this if I remember correctly.

That was a fun title to do as well - some great stuff on it.
BTW - did you remember to reset to factory defaults after loading the firmware update? I ask as I forgot to do that at first & things went a tad odd until I did.....
Hi Neil, a reissue of Schoolyard Ghost will be released this year. First reports said this will be without the 5.1 mix. Do you know why this decision was made? Would be a pity for the 5.1 to go OOP.

Back