• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Oppo UDP-203 for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This is my personal BDA player, purchased brand new back when they were offered (sorry, don't remember the year)

Some key bullet points...

• Outstanding condition, rarely used
  • Original remote, kept in plastic bag, perfect condition
  • Unit itself, excellent condition
  • Original boxes, are GONE. Lost in a flood in our basement
Before I get a bunch of private messages, this part is non-negotiable!

• Paypal only
  • USA, lower 48 states only
  • Price does NOT include shipping
  • Price will be based on your QQ tenure. Sort of

For QQ members with at least 1000 posts, regardless of join date - $650
For QQ members with at least 500 posts, and a member since 2003 - $650

For QQ members with a join date of 2020 or newer, and at least 500 posts - $800
For new QQ members with a join date of 2022 or higher - $850

As you can see, I'm doing my best to offer this to members who have been here a while. And not someone who simply wants to buy it, and sell it for a higher price. If you somehow fall outside of my parameters, send a PM and I'll think about it.

Wait, is my 203 3-D? Or was that my 103? lmao? To the person that bought my 203, I have 2 pair 3-D glasses to go with it. hahaha....course, you would need a 3-D capable TV
Yes, the 203 does 3D! And super 4K ...and yes you do need a 3D capable 4K Monitor!

I have an elderly 3D monitor which I bought because I thought I might like 3D I have never put batteries in the glasses. But I have collected a couple of 3D BluRays which I probably ought to watch before the teewee gives up the ghost. I think you can still buy 3D capable proyectors but I don't think any flat screens.
If anyone knows different let me know.

I have an elderly 3D monitor which I bought because I thought I might like 3D I have never put batteries in the glasses. But I have collected a couple of 3D BluRays which I probably ought to watch before the teewee gives up the ghost. I think you can still buy 3D capable proyectors but I don't think any flat screens.
If anyone knows different let me know.
Projectors, Yes, Gene but 3D Flat screen monitors .... not since 2016! MOST Unfortunate since 3D is still more popular in Europe/Japan than the US of A!

Hopefully the new AVATAR will be in 3D .......

... This "person" will get my 3-D glasses...
Hmmm, putting "person" in quotation marks makes me think the winning bid was an accidental keystroke by a non-human animal from the "QQ pet & critters thread".

So who's been a naughty kitty?

cat ordering Oppo.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine, when they went OOP 2 weeks later and i did not know, brand new all region from bombay electronics.. Congrats who got it its still the best player ever bar none =D.

Back