Out Of Print List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Svensson

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I'm so new to the digital surround issues that I am sure many have come and gone prioir to now. Has anyone been maintaining a list of DTS issued discs (popular music) that are now out of production? I'm familiar with the DTS Entertainment site and they do not have such a list. My interest lies in perhaps trying to seek some that I have missed that would interest me....I guess that Santana's Abraxas would fall into that category. Did DTS put out a printed catalog in the past when they first started issuing these discs in....199_? Thanks for any info. John S.

have some promo material from that era, perhaps it is time to put some of that up ona the board. If Jon wants it, i can scan it or send it to him. Put it on my list, as my life is crazy here till showtime Sept 15.

I'm so new to the digital surround issues that I am sure many have come and gone prioir to now. Has anyone been maintaining a list of DTS issued discs (popular music) that are now out of production? I'm familiar with the DTS Entertainment site and they do not have such a list. My interest lies in perhaps trying to seek some that I have missed that would interest me....I guess that Santana's Abraxas would fall into that category. Did DTS put out a printed catalog in the past when they first started issuing these discs in....199_? Thanks for any info. John S.
I

We have a lot of bandwidth now for scans and such. Whenever you get a chance, I'll make a page for it. Actually, I may have some DTS catalogs.

We just don't have the bandwidth for music file distribution, which is probably a good thing! :D

"Did DTS put out a printed catalog in the past when they first started issuing these discs in....199_?"

I attached a list of DTS disks circa December 2001. Hope this helps.

George

Attachments

• dts disks.pdf
    48 KB · Views: 287
Thanks to all, the scan would be a great reference. The fellow that posted the giant all Quad listing did everyone a great big favor. I imagine that someday, someone will have to do the same thing for DTS/DVD-A/SACD. John

Most of the dts cd's i really liked and enjoyed.
However, for some strange reason the santana abraxas dts cd seemed to lack bass , with perhaps the only exception being the track "Oye coma va" which is really good.(hope I got the spelling right there).

Back