Ozzy has Parkinson’s disease

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's one of the questions I always like to ask people to see if they would rather go very suddenly or know exactly what they are going to die from and have plenty of time to prepare for it

Didn't we all notice it back when he had his TV show The Osbournes way back in 2002?

Yeah, he had the shakes pretty bad back then, didn't he? I guess things have only gotten more complicated since then and they probably can't/don't want to hide it anymore. We all have to go sometime. I'd kinda rather go quickly and get it over with rather than slowly fall apart.

Yeah, he had the shakes pretty bad back then, didn't he? I guess things have only gotten more complicated since then and they probably can't/don't want to hide it anymore. We all have to go sometime. I'd kinda rather go quickly and get it over with rather than slowly fall apart.
...assuming that one has a choice. Consider Linda Ronstadt’s situation. Of course, now assisted suicide in legal in some states in the US. However you look at it, it’s not a pleasant conversation.

I wonder if he will cancel again this July playing at Shoreline, have been holding onto my lawn tickets for a year and a half.
My wife's sister has Parkinson's with dementia, very bad, my next door neighbor has Parkinson's without dementia not too bad she was able to work. A really bad disease.
Stop spraying chemicals around your house.

I wonder if he will cancel again this July playing at Shoreline, have been holding onto my lawn tickets for a year and a half.
My wife's sister has Parkinson's with dementia, very bad, my next door neighbor has Parkinson's without dementia not too bad she was able to work. A really bad disease.
Stop spraying chemicals around your house.
I just saw a report on one of the entertainment news programs last night. It had an interview with Ozzy and Sharon. They said he hopes to return to the road at some point. They also were discussing how this is a version of Parkinson's that isn't as debilitating. All that being said, he looked pretty rough, even for Ozzy.

My mom has advanced dementia and was diagnose with symptoms of Parkinson's this past September. So far, her tremors is very minor, but adding Parkinson's onto her dementia is just too much. My sister and I have the power of attorney for my mom's healthcare decisions, and we had the conversation regarding her "quality of life". My mom's physical health is actually quite good, but she's practically gone mentally. When someone have a disease like dementia or Alzheimer's Disease, dragging it out is very crude to both the person afflicted and his/her family/caretakers.

I am not a fan of Ozzy's music, but I wish him and his family peace and love.

Back