Ozzy Osbourne: Surgery

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope he makes it through alright but I wish he would retire from performing. He is frail and he is old and he lived a much harder life than his peers that are still performing in their 70s. Maybe I am in the minority, but watching some of the artists that I grew up with in their prime brings me more sadness than joy when I see them perform now.

I hope he makes it through alright but I wish he would retire from performing. He is frail and he is old and he lived a much harder life than his peers that are still performing in their 70s. Maybe I am in the minority, but watching some of the artists that I grew up with in their prime brings me more sadness than joy when I see them perform now.
Like Phil Collins? Yes Sir, I agree.

I saw Phil Collins for the first time in a long while and did not recognize that it was him. :(
Collins announced his retirement at his final concert.
https://nypost.com/2022/03/27/phil-collins-bids-emotional-farewell-to-fans-at-final-concert/
phil-collins-555.jpg

Friends, it sucks getting old.!

Imagine if they would have rehearsed up Musical Box for the last show with Peter guesting on the first part and Phil hobbling out with his cane for the coda. Everyone's jaws would have been on the ground for a very long time! :D

Oh, sorry forgot where I was.
OZZY!! OZZY!! OZZY!! OZZY!!

I've had lower back problems since the mid 70's. I went to a neuro surgeon in the late 80's, had an MRI and the doctor told me I had a slightly fragmented disc. Instead of surgery this doctor gave me sound advice. He asked me how often I have a bad episode and I told him maybe once or twice a year and it would last for a couple of days. The doctor said if you can live with that you're better off not having surgery because in the future, when you get older, they should have better medical techniques to deal with that and then you can have it taken care of if it gets worse when you are older. I always pity all these people who have surgery on their backs because so many times it doesn't turn out well and is often not necessary.

Back