PEMF (Pulse Electro Magnetic Field) as seen from my Turntable

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hello all my brethren!
Just to "show off" my latest "unintended" audio gear...
So, after a HORRIBLE Post Op experience I made it home (today makes 2 weeks since the surgery) they handed me this brace that I have to wear for 2 hours a day for the next year.
I was GLAD to get this cause it states that it definitely makes a difference healing the bone tissue from the fusion performed...

Now, when I tried to do a vinyl rip I heard its LOUD beeping from EVERYWHERE; my ears, headphones, even metal containers...so I dug into what it really is and found THIS very enlightening info...

So , my ripping time will be restricted but at least I know my bones will be getting some extra help...

BTW, here is what the signal looks like as captured by my system....
Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 11.18.55 AM.png

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your medical difficulties, kap'n. I guess, as living beings, imperfection is inevitable. As we age (I am 69), more of those imperfections show their ugly faces.

Doug

Sorry to hear of your medical difficulties, kap'n. I guess, as living beings, imperfection is inevitable. As we age (I am 69), more of those imperfections show their ugly faces.

Doug
Thanks Doug!
69 sounds like a healthy young age, I just happened to get a high maintenance fuselage! My Dad is 89 and his health is way better than mine...

People forget how important it is to treat your body well...AND how many ways there are to improve and keep healthy; along with this EMP brace AND the awesome sounds from Jun Makino's SACD those are my two DAILY MAIN therapies which DO make a difference!!!

Cheers!

Back