Pictures Of Your Surround Collections - Please Share

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surround Collection.jpg

Holy carp broo-haw. Damn....
Yeah....with classical there's such a deep well of options. And it's often quite cheap, especially used or from the Berkshire Record Outlet. I've also picked up a few large lots via eBay and a store closing. But I've probably still spent $25-30k in media (I see 2,650 items in my hraudio.net library and that doesn't include DVD-A). Kind of sobering.

Most of the rest. I try to do a loose organization by label instead of sweating alphabetization. For those wondering, it's TACET, 2L, and Sono Luminus in the top row, RCO Live and the Blomstedt Bruckner cycle on Querstand, Harmonia Mundi, Reference Recordings, CPO, Adam Fischer's Mozart cycle on DaCapo, Chandos, and LSO Live/Mariinsky.
2021-01-08 16.01.03.jpg

Last edited:
My fledgling collection.

Astounded at some of the huge collections in this thread. Here is mine after about a year, I have about another 20 surround albums on my computer that I play using PotPlayer. Will update the photo in another year

View attachment 36028

20210109_153603.jpg

2+ years later. This is what I've bought since my last pic. Not exactly a prolific collector, but it's the quality not the quantity (...or so she keeps telling me).

Last edited:
Back