HiRez Poll Pineapple Thief, The - DISSOLUTION [Blu-Ray Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of the Pineapple Thief - DISSOLUTION

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
@kvadro I just asked the question on the Pineapple Thief Facebook page. Then had a conversation with Bruce on Facebook Messenger. I did ask the question about how others could get the fixed version. Bruce replied "I can burn and send them out if there aren't too many of them". That was back in February 2019, I have no idea if the offer still stands.
Ian

@kvadro I just asked the question on the Pineapple Thief Facebook page. Then had a conversation with Bruce on Facebook Messenger. I did ask the question about how others could get the fixed version. Bruce replied "I can burn and send them out if there aren't too many of them". That was back in February 2019, I have no idea if the offer still stands.
Ian
The two year warranty has expired. šŸ˜‚

Ian
MANY THANKS IanProudfoot

Back