Pineapple Thief Versions of the Truth in BluRay Audio coming soon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, so this is how it looks on my Amazon page for a BD, release date 9/4- I just don't think it's still correct as it says region B/2- and really, a stand alone BD is fine with me, so should I wait until this is corrected before ordering, importCDS has it later on 9/18 for a little less but maybe with shipping :unsure:

TPT-AMAZON.JPG

TPT-ICDS.JPG

ok, so this is how it looks on my Amazon page for a BD, release date 9/4- I just don't think it's still correct as it says region B/2- and really, a stand alone BD is fine with me, so should I wait until this is corrected before ordering, importCDS has it later on 9/18 for a little less but maybe with shipping :unsure:

View attachment 54941

View attachment 54942
Amazon lists every music BD this way [region warning / disclaimer], it’s nonsense, buy with confidence, free no-hassle returns cheerfully accepted.

View attachment 54941

View attachment 54942
The pre-release copy I got from Bruce, which is from the production run is most definitely region free:
TPT VotT.jpg

The pre-release copy I got from Bruce, which is from the production run is most definitely region free:
View attachment 54949

Thank you Neil, I never believed that was correct, but it does create confusion for customers. I sent in a "Report Incorrect Product Information" report; located just above that incorrect Region Code. Perhaps others could do the same and hopefully get that changed (looks like all regions- A B C from your pic.)

The Pineapple Thief: Where We Stood (Blu Ray 5.1)

Just the bonus acoustic album tonight.

This is why I've pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of the upcoming album. You know you're going to get another complete album in surround with a different vibe and surround mix.

R-10985506-1507687835-9510.jpeg.jpg

The Pineapple Thief: Where We Stood (Blu Ray 5.1)

Just the bonus acoustic album tonight.

This is why I've pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition of the upcoming album. You know you're going to get another complete album in surround with a different vibe and surround mix.

R-10985506-1507687835-9510.jpeg.jpg
...I've indicated a few times, without giving too much away that the bonus material on "Versions of the Truth" will blow you away. It's very "different" from Bruce's usual approach!

My one piece of advice would be; listen to the main album enough time to get familiar with it before you play the bonus material. For maximum impact!

I can't wait to hear it but am going to have to wait a bit longer now. Picked up my via Amazon US (as I had some points to spare) and I received a delivery update of Monday, September 14.

Was hoping for a surround sound Labor Day Weekend blast with this & the Dobbie Brothers. Alas, it looks like it will be a missed delivery by both packages :confused:

Bah! The band confirmed what Amazon US already indicated in my expecting shipping date. The North American physical release date has been pushed back a week until September 11. Fingers are pointing to shipping issues.

Got my copy today from Burning Shed, which is amazing considering they are on the other side of the Atlantic, so I'll at least have one new surround release to listen to over the weekend!

:)
I can safely predict that you'll love it. Question is, will you love the album tracks, or alternate tracks more?! :unsure:

Back