Pink Floyd - "Animals" 5.1 Surround Sound Mix (Blu-Ray & SACD editions out in September 2022!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be nice if there was news about the 5.1 mix in this magazine...

132718497_3638428032863140_6347602524060654005_n.jpg
Which magazine, Ryan? I do believe we will get it in 2021. It makes no sense that Guthrie is still mixing The Wall if there's not an agreed plan between the parties to release Animals.

It makes no sense that Guthrie is still mixing The Wall if there's not an agreed plan between the parties to release Animals.

As I think was mentioned before, it might be summed up like this between the two parties: "You shot down my Meddle 5.1 release, I'll shoot down your Animals 5.1 release." And the fans all lose in the meantime.

Maybe they had some sort of agreement about The Wall before this current situation about Animals ensued. From what I remember reading it was underway during the Immersion boxed sets releases, but the condition of the tapes made the schedule impossible. Maybe we'll see The Wall first (as a better known album), and then the boys will surprise us with the other two albums afterwards?

Meanwhile... to entertain you all, here's a piece of short fiction, (relevant to the topic), that I wrote for a creative writing class this past fall. The prompt was "Pick an image and describe it in as much specific sensory detail - meaning all five senses (sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch) as you can. It can be from a story or from life!"

Attachments

• The Luckiest Man Alive short fiction.pdf
    50.1 KB · Views: 266
Back