Pink Floyd - "Animals" 5.1 Surround Sound Mix (Blu-Ray & SACD editions out in September 2022!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in with you old timers. I saw the 1st stop of the US tour in Miami and the 2nd MSG show. I still dont understand how I only went to 1 of the 4 MSG shows! The folly of youth!
Pretty cool that those (especially MSG #2) ended up being some of the best roios, eh?

10 year old me was not hip enough to catch any of this live.

:unsure: I wonder if it is the Quad mix on the Blu-ray? Nothing indicates it is, but then nothing says it isn't! .................. and I already have it in the Early Years box set, on SQ LP, and the cost + postage, import duty + tax gathering fee would be high, but ..... 😰
The CD has AHM and the Blu-ray has the Hakone film and some addition footage of the crew setting up. No other audio than the original CD.

The CD has AHM and the Blu-ray has the Hakone film and some addition footage of the crew setting up. No other audio than the original CD.
Ron….Tower Records describes this as the same mix from 2011 with only an OBI for $36… is that a different edition…seems like nobody has it straight as of yet? Check proper thread :cool:

Ron….Tower Records describes this as the same mix from 2011 with only an OBI for $36… is that a different edition…seems like nobody has it straight as of yet? Check proper thread :cool:
It is the same mix. Nothing different about the CD. It's been repackaged with this blu-ray. I dont think that Tower has this available to them.

Back