Pink Floyd - "Animals" 5.1 Surround Sound Mix (Blu-Ray & SACD editions out in September 2022!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was 'supposedly' remixing the WALL years ago but in Pink Floyd TIME it's become almost irrelevant, Mr. Afternoon. We'll probably get an ATMOS remix of DSOTM before we are privy to either Animals or The Wall in surround.
Both Animals and The Wall are finished…someone posted an audio interview earlier this year or last year where he said they were both completed

Both Animals and The Wall are finished…someone posted an audio interview earlier this year or last year where he said they were both completed
Yep, that was Rontoon, and this was the thread he started in October of 2020 based on that audio interview.

Patiently waiting... on both...

Who's Patient?
Speak for yourself.
I'm sick and tired of waiting. LOL ;)

Totally true! And now rumors of a solo release of the remixed AMLOR which will put new PF product out there, yet another excuse to delay or cancel Animals. To me, this is looking more and more like the first time Roger mentioned the Animals 5.1 release in an interview, only to have it later cancelled. (How many pages back on this thread did rontoon give us the bad news the first time around?)

I'm putting some serious thought into cryogenic freezing.
They can wake me up when Animals is released.

50589138162_4b2be444ea_o.jpg

Back