Pink Floyd Delicate Sound of Thunder getting a standalone DVD & Blu-Ray release in November

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No 4K, no Atmos, no new content, just different packaging, it seems. Bummer

For those of us that already have it..you are right...no big deal...but for those that don't it's significant...not just that they can acquire it...but at a decent price...but the other nice thing about this offering is a stand alone blu ray or DVD...this willingness to offer individual discs could be a shift in the marketing process..

For those of us that already have it..you are right...no big deal...but for those that don't it's significant...not just that they can acquire it...but at a decent price...but the other nice thing about this offering is a stand alone blu ray or DVD...this willingness to offer individual discs could be a shift in the marketing process..
Yes, having heard the 5.1 mixes for Thunder and Momentary, and already having Division on 5.1 DVD, this blu/Ray is all I really want from the Big Box, so hopefully Santa will come through ;)

I don’t get it, they do a 4K transfer and there is an Atmos mix but they don’t offer it?
They have to have something to offer to you in 10 years when their funds are running a little dry... They're the masters of the double (or triple / more at this point) dip. This release is to take advantage of us yet again pay for the restoration of it. :rolleyes:

I preordered from Bullmoose. I also want them to release AMLOR redux by itself. I would buy that to have the new stereo mix, which I like, and the surround mix, which I don't own. Same with TDB.

Back