Pink Floyd Delicate Sound of Thunder getting a standalone DVD & Blu-Ray release in November

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know ...... I know....but I just couldn't help myself:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm sure that with the current WORLD /crisis we are in that if David and Roger could get together they could come out the an ALBUM that would SURPASS ...... DSOTM.....without a DOUBT.....come on boys....lets to it ..... not just for you... but for THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!

Just like the sign above the stage says.....NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

Burry the hatchet.....it's gone on LONG ENOUGH!!

PS: The people who directed/edited this video did a TERRIBLE JOB....focusing on the crowd etc during David's solo instead of him!!! What a missed opportunity!!

Last edited:
Be the first in your neighborhood have these 🤭
For years I had a set with the DSOTM prism artwork on it. Given to me by an ex-wife. I dont have either anymore. I miss the boxers a lot more.
I've got a pair of what I call "p'j'orts"—pajama shorts—with all sorts of Floyd imagery on them: the prism, the cow, the robot handshake, etc. No ex-wife, though (yet).

I don't get the vitriol for it. Every band and artist I follow has merch. Pearl Jam has had all sorts of different items over the years. What's the big deal?
I guess you have a point....with all the FREE DOWNLOADING of music nowadays......its about the only way, artists & record labels can make any money....considering that TOURING is out of the question for at least the next while anyhow :) :cool:

I don't get the vitriol for it. Every band and artist I follow has merch. Pearl Jam has had all sorts of different items over the years. What's the big deal?

I wasn't really upset...I just think it's hilarious...and just because some other band is doing it... doesn't make it right...and it's not like Pink Floyd members are destitute and need the money...I think PF gets attention because they have taken the "merch" thing to the extreme

I'm thrilled this is getting a standalone release. It may be a live recording, but the 5.1 mix is not conservative at all. In fact, I'd say it's actually better than the 5.1 of Momentary Lapse. Elements such as keyboard, percussion, backing vocals, and sound effects frequently end up in the rear channels. "On The Run" and "Money" have the effects loops moving around the room just like the studio versions.

Back