Pink Floyd In Concert

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sal1950

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
It would serve all of them right if a pirated version sneaks out.
What do you call this ?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PINK-FLOYD...337509?hash=item4216cc6ce5:g:ljEAAOSw95BcW-i7I have it and it doesn't sound too bad, but I can't find any info on its history, provenance, whatever?
I was wondering the same thing. As far as I know, Nick and Roger have never feuded.
I don't know about that. David, Nick, and Richard were the ones that had to tolerate all of Rogers' nastiness and fighting during the law suite years. Nick may have looked at things as water under the bridge a little more than David in the later years but I don't believe they're too friendly. I don't see Nick inviting Roger to be any part of the Saucerful project?
Excuse me but personally I have no use for Roger or his politics. He wanted out, he got it, now stay out. :mad:

What do you call this ?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PINK-FLOYD...337509?hash=item4216cc6ce5:g:ljEAAOSw95BcW-i7I have it and it doesn't sound too bad, but I can't find any info on its history, provenance, whatever?

Isn't that the one @JonUrban was talking about yesterday--on another thread, maybe? I can't find the post. (Actually, maybe it was some other title...) Anyway: this one. Bootleg. Probably upmix. There are a couple of very good upmixes out there, but that's the subject of another thread, I think.

Last edited:
There are a couple of very good upmixes out there, but that's also the subject of another thread, I think.
I did a upmix with SpecWeb 2.2 and it sounds as good or better?
But where else are we to discuss these topics but in this thread ?
There is no offical release AFAIK, so that's the end of story?
I've no crystal ball?

I play on being around for another 10 at least.
Don't count us out yet please. ;)

Until then, Sal, you'll just have to content yourself with a PIG floating off the coast of SUNNY FLORIDA!🌴

See the source image

Last edited:
This day in ANIMALS history the US leg of the In The Flesh Tour started. I saw this show for 10 bucks!
:yikes:

It was my very first concert. I saw the show again at Madison Sq Garden a few months later.

View attachment 49949
Weren't Ticket prices so good back then! I saw Floyd play (in Quad) at the 1975 Knebworth Festival for a mere ÂŁ2.75 (probably US$1 then!), I can still picture it :)

This day in ANIMALS history the US leg of the In The Flesh Tour started. I saw this show for 10 bucks!
:yikes:

It was my very first concert. I saw the show again at Madison Sq Garden a few months later.

View attachment 49949
I saw them on that tour at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Portland,Oregon May 12, 1977 I will never forget the giant inflated pig with blinking eyes above the crowd and it was in quad.

Last edited:
Weren't Ticket prices so good back then! I saw Floyd play (in Quad) at the 1975 Knebworth Festival for a mere ÂŁ2.75 (probably US$1 then!), I can still picture it :)
Somewhere around '72 ticket prices started to escalate & when they hit the $5 point I was wondering if I would be able to afford going to concerts anymore. However I paid the price & very much enjoyed seeing Elton John, Billy Joel & Leon Russell each on succeeding weekends!

Somewhere around '72 ticket prices started to escalate & when they hit the $5 point I was wondering if I would be able to afford going to concerts anymore. However I paid the price & very much enjoyed seeing Elton John, Billy Joel & Leon Russell each on succeeding weekends!
I was stationed in Port Chicago while in the Navy 72 to 75 and when we were not overseas our weekends were spent at Bill Grahams Winterland Arena for those 5 dollar concerts,it was a wonderful time for live music the list is long from ZZ Top before they had long beards to a guy with a big DA haircut named Link Ray.

Last edited:
Back