Pioneer QA-800a

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephenhoward022

Can I use the pre out jacks on the rear channel of my pioneer QA-800a and still listen to my front channel speakers???????? Someone answer please

Can I use the pre out jacks on the rear channel of my pioneer QA-800a and still listen to my front channel speakers???????? Someone answer please
Of course you can. It might depend what you want to do with it though. If you want to use a different amplifier for the rear channels no problem. If you want it feed to another amplifier as a stereo signal it would depend on the settings of the preamplifier.

When the pre-amplifier/amplifier jumper plug is removed you can do what you want with either preamplifier or amplifier. They are then like two separate pieces of equipment.

You could even use a Y-splitter cable and use the preamplifier with the internal amplifiers and simultaneously feed the preamplifier someplace else if you wanted.

Hey thanks for everything! So I will remove the jumper plugs only on the rear preamp out and send them to main amp in ????????

Back