Pioneer SC-95 Receiver firmware download site

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blitztorte

I saw the firmware changelog on the Pioneer website and realized I have out-of-date firmware. But I can’t find anywhere now to download the latest. I have version 1-329-011-733-206 and there is at least a xxx-208 out there (if not newer). Anyone know where you can still find firmware for this model? I think I am missing some listening modes and think the firmware update will install them. Thanks!

Strange. It doesn't seem to be available on their website. The SC-95 has had issues with Pandora for a while now. I believe I was personally responsible for the release of firmware version 1-289-011-722-203, Firmware Update for Pandora Subscribers, a few years ago. I called them up and told them that it was being wonky and they released an update the very next day....which worked for a while, then got effed up again. :cautious: May need to write to them to make it available.

I saw the firmware changelog on the Pioneer website and realized I have out-of-date firmware. But I can’t find anywhere now to download the latest. I have version 1-329-011-733-206 and there is at least a xxx-208 out there (if not newer). Anyone know where you can still find firmware for this model? I think I am missing some listening modes and think the firmware update will install them. Thanks!
Just received this email from Onkyo:
"Our website is currently being updated please check the website at a later time we have not been given an ETA of when they will be available.
Thank you
Jose"

Just received this email from Onkyo:
"Our website is currently being updated please check the website at a later time we have not been given an ETA of when they will be available.
Thank you
Jose"
Thanks for the feedback Lord

Thanks for the feedback Lord
Lord, I applied the latest firmware I could find [xxx.206] that was on the Pioneer eu web site and I think I am now missing some listening modes such as dts:x and maybe others. So hopefully Pioneer us site will get updated soon.

Lord, I applied the latest firmware I could find [xxx.206] that was on the Pioneer eu web site and I think I am now missing some listening modes such as dts:x and maybe others. So hopefully Pioneer us site will get updated soon.
It looks like the last 2 firmware updates were only available via download, you couldn't get them by checking the "update via internet" option thru the SC-95, so it never let me know that I needed to update. Judging from what you've said I don't wanna risk updating to 206, so I'll just wait until they release something on the website, thanks!

Pioneer/Onkyo sent me the latest firmware a few days ago. I can't upload it here due to its size (29mb) , and for some reason they havent updated their website with it. Message me with your email and I can try and send it to you.

Back