Quad LP/Tape Poll Poco: Seven [SQ/Q8]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate "Seven"

• 10: The best!

Votes: 4 57.1%

Votes: 2 28.6%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5: So-So

• 1: Suckdom Central

• Total voters

EMB

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
[h=2]Poco: Poco Seven [SQ/Q8][/h]
Epic EQ 32895 from 1974.

Side 1:

Drivin' Wheel
Rocky Mountain Breakdown
Just Call My Name
Skatin'

Side 2:

Faith in the Families
Krikkit's Song (Passing Through)
Angel
You've Got Your Reasons

On the Q8, "Just Call My Name" and "Angel" are flipped to even out the side timings.

ED :)

Fabulous Quad!

The surround mixes are excellent, active and engaging.. sound quality's great for the most part and the material's a healthy blend of uptempo rocky tunes and slower numbers. I hope a label such as AF will reissue this on SACD or something someday.

An unreserved "10".

I had this on stereo lp, and hardly evr listened to it, though it was a decent lp. Then i got the Q8, and WOW. I love it. I really like the music, and the quad mix is great. I vote 10.

My favorite of the poco quads...I wish DTS chose this one back in the day instead of "Crazy Eyes". Great content and another killer mix from Columbia. Maybe Sony Japan or DV could get ahold of this? The poco Q8s seem to be pretty rare, so for now It plays nice through the Involve SM

My favorite of the poco quads...I wish DTS chose this one back in the day instead of "Crazy Eyes". Great content and another killer mix from Columbia. Maybe Sony Japan or DV could get ahold of this? The poco Q8s seem to be pretty rare, so for now It plays nice through the Involve SM

I agree 100%

Back