Poll: Would You Buy Suzanne Ciani ‎– Buchla Concerts in SACD Surround Sound?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy Suzanne Ciani SACDs of her Buchla Concerts in Quad?

• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Thank you Fourplay, for your involvement trying to get a Ciani release in quad! I am curious how the initial idea to use the SACD format came about?
I am always interested in advancing our shared goal of getting more pristine multichannel music out in the world. As for why SACD, that is simply the format being discussed at the level above my pay grade. I am by no means on the committee to make decisions. I am a happy conduit to the QQ community.

That said, I think any and all discussion posted here about pricing and formatting will be read with interest, and could possibly influence the final product. It is particularly informative to hear about the tax & import issues that influence buyers outside of the US.

Because this forum is public and searchable, I think the more we all engage in such discussion the more available it will be for industry to find and digest, whether it is for this one project, or some future projects we might not even be aware of.

Keep those cards and letters coming, and don't forget to vote!

Back