Porcupine Tree - Closure / Continuation (5.1/Dolby Atmos) 24-Jun-2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cancel and update my credit card last month with ImportCD. I updated My Account info but yesterday I received the email that they cancelled my order due to the credit card being denied. I called them and they said I had to CANCEL and re-order as they don't update the credit card it was ordered under. So it would have shipped yesterday and reordering seems to have one going out today. Waiting is the hardest part....

I had to cancel and update my credit card last month with ImportCD. I updated My Account info but yesterday I received the email that they cancelled my order due to the credit card being denied. I called them and they said I had to CANCEL and re-order as they don't update the credit card it was ordered under. So it would have shipped yesterday and reordering seems to have one going out today. Waiting is the hardest part....
Yes that happened to me on preorders for Vienna and Seeds of Love two years ago. They wouldn't update the credit card. Reordered and didn't get either one until they were reissued a year later. It's especially absurd on an order put in nine months ago.

Anyway, just got my shipping notice. I also ordered on Nov. 8

Back