PREVIEW: Written and arranged in Quad from the start. XI: BLEED HERE NOW by ...and you will know us by the Trail of Dead

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

ngv99

I absolutely love Madonna and still listen to it once in a while but haven't kept up with the band in years. Those two songs sounded great. If there's a surround release (preferably physical) I'd be ecstatic to get it!

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Also, the band asked me share this with you all. It's not really something to share around but we figure if someone lands on this forum, then they can be trusted to be supportive on some level. Not sure how long it will stay up but...

Discrete quad of the 2 songs that are out.
No Confidence
Salt in Your Eyes

You all have golden ears, so let us know what you think. Also, they are starting to talk to film folks. Once you hear the whole record, you'll understand. Super filmic. I'm excited to hear these quad mixes in films one day!
Excellent, comes over great in Quad, four corners of nice in your face but melodic rock!

I did have one issue, I had to convert the .wav to .flac to get my Amp/Oppo to play correctly. As a Quad .wav I only got the front speakers not all 4. The Amp/Oppo happily plays PCM in Quad from disc or from my network NAS, so I've discovered my audio system doesn't like Quad .wavs!

~dave~~wave~

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Also, the band asked me share this with you all. It's not really something to share around but we figure if someone lands on this forum, then they can be trusted to be supportive on some level. Not sure how long it will stay up but...

Discrete quad of the 2 songs that are out.
No Confidence
Salt in Your Eyes

You all have golden ears, so let us know what you think. Also, they are starting to talk to film folks. Once you hear the whole record, you'll understand. Super filmic. I'm excited to hear these quad mixes in films one day!
Thanks for sharing the files, the quad mixes and recording quality sound great.
No need for that extra x.1 LFE thump.

Excellent, comes over great in Quad, four corners of nice in your face but melodic rock!

I did have one issue, I had to convert the .wav to .flac to get my Amp/Oppo to play correctly. As a Quad .wav I only got the front speakers not all 4. The Amp/Oppo happily plays PCM in Quad from disc or from my network NAS, so I've discovered my audio system doesn't like Quad .wavs!
Same for me
Use my Sony X800 disc spinner USB port for this kind of stuff.
Those 24/96 .wav files are huge.
Off a memory stick they wouldn't play, but converted to flac & re-sampled to 16/48 work great & take up less space.
YMMV
:51QQ

kamranv

Thanks for sharing the files, the quad mixes and recording quality sound great.
No need for that extra x.1 LFE thump.

Same for me
Use my Sony X800 disc spinner USB port for this kind of stuff.
Those 24/96 .wav files are huge.
Off a memory stick they wouldn't play, but converted to flac & re-sampled to 16/48 work great & take up less space.
YMMV
:51QQ
Thank you for listening everyone!

haikubass

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star

kamranv

It's here (in Euroland, at least)!
View attachment 78946
Nice find. Yay!! So good to see it’s happening.

humprof

Junior Senior
It's here (in Euroland, at least)!
View attachment 78946
Excellent! jpc.de's prices are always good (and shipping to the US, reasonable).