Product / Stock update May 2023

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overture

QQ Supporter
Morning all. I have some kind of seasonal illness - it's not the spicy flu, but I have a kid so I get every illness known to humankind eventually. Anyway, before I ended up this pitiful, I shot this little snippet:

So where we're at:

Surround Master : We have the next board batch! Finally. I've been programming them (when I'm not coughing up a lung) and the first few that got tested, as seen above, work great. HOWEVER: The metalwork for the end caps is still in production, and is now 3-4 weeks away. I can't apologise enough for this, it was an administration error where we put a hold on all manufacturing for a week while we took stock of what we had, and those caps didn't get put back into production directly afterwards.
So, YAY they're working as hoped, but actual shipping is still around month away.

AMP Master: As above. First tested boards work great, but the metalwork for the end caps is still in production. Shipping expected in a little over a month.

Preamp Master: I got the first prototype boards this week - the quality is great and I'm looking forward to testing them, once we can get the two ICs that have been out of production due to component shortages, but in the meantime I'm still working on the dsp code with the development kit. More news as it happens.

Thanks for sticking with us. I'm going back to bed.

~D

Bonus photo of Chucky and Wayne looking suitably professional

PXL_20230509_043808265.MP.jpg

Back