q8 -e-bay How much!!!???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly, that a bit cheaper than the last one sold on ebay. Only the second of these I've ever seen listed.

The last one was beat up looking, and had no sleeve. This one at least looked pretty good. His Zappa Q8 went for about the same. I had an eSnipe on it, but it was not high enough....

:-jon

I guess the thing this reinforces is that the advent of dts conversions of quad recordings hasn't totally driven the cost of original material down. So, I guess my Q8 collection still has some value. :) Both of these titles have been converted to dts. I have copies of both titles in dts and the original of Kraftwerk. While I'd still love to have all the original quad 8 pop and rock titles, I'm still way too much of a cheapskate to pay more than about $30 for any title.

It's amazing how much prices have dropped since the economy did it's downturn. Most titles are going for cheap compared to a year ago. However, the rarer titles are still bringing big bucks.

Back